Help me please

escapethefaith

Hi, I tried playing Combat Arms yesterday but everytime I click start the game guard loads or whatever it is then i get this flash black screen for 3 seconds. I already reinstalled it and it's still doing the same thing. I have Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller. Do you think that's the problem why it's happening or something else? Thanks.

Werbung:

Roger117

Hi, I tried playing Combat Arms yesterday but everytime I click start the game guard loads or whatever it is then i get this flash black screen for 3 seconds. I already reinstalled it and it's still doing the same thing. I have Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller. Do you think that's the problem why it's happening or something else? Thanks.

is Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV your graphics card? so after the hackshield thing appears and you reach the black screen for loading, does it start flashing? if thats what happens it maybe be of your graphics card if it is Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV. could you also post you other computer specs? like RAM, Processor.

Love

Please post FULL computer specs, therefore we can actually have some point of understanding of where you're coming from.
Also, post further information, such as what you're running (XP/Vista/etc)

Check out the link located in my signature titled, "How to: Reduce lag" and change the compatibility, maybe that might help.

escapethefaith

OS - Windows XP
CPU - Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80 GHz
Memory - 2.00 GB of RAM
Video Card - Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller
Direct X - 9.0
Hard Disk Space - 6GB

:S

Love

OS - Windows XP
CPU - Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80 GHz
Memory - 2.00 GB of RAM
Video Card - Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller
Direct X - 9.0
Hard Disk Space - 6GB

:S

Try playing with your compatibility,

Right click CA > Properties > Compatibility Tab > and check the box located under "Compatibility Mode" it will have, "Run this program in compatibility for:" on the right of it.

From then on, play around with it, I suggest starting with Windows 2000, and then move on to recent, starting with Windows 95/Windows 98 / Windows ME would sort of be pointless.

This solved my similar problem with WarRock, hope this will be the solution to your problem.

iunyashaken

i got the same proble i got same video card but i got :

OS- widows xp professional
CPU- intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 cpu 2.00GHz 1.99 GHz,512 MB of RAM
Direct X- 9.0
Hard Disk Space total- 37 GB
Hard Disk Space left- 17 GB
p.s dose even "Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller" work for the game?

Werbung:

Love

i got the same proble i got same video card but i got :

OS- widows xp professional
CPU- intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 cpu 2.00GHz 1.99 GHz,512 MB of RAM
Direct X- 9.0
Hard Disk Space total- 37 GB
Hard Disk Space left- 17 GB
p.s dose even "Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller" work for the game?

Once again, please try the information stated, then post back with results.