HELP! Failed to send Buddy request

BoomerFTW

I have 0 friends... :( I should have a lot more considering i've built relationships with tons of fellow gamers) Anyways, when I click "Add friend" a message pops up saying "failed to send buddy request". I am 18, yet it seems like Nexon is not allowing me to have this feature. WHY?! Please help. :'(

Werbung:

TomtheNinja

This is a bug on Nexon's part, you're not the only person who is having issues with the friends list. If you look at some of the other threads in the CA tech support you'll find a lot of people reporting the same issue.

Codi69

There's lots of threads like this as well
Some of the older accounts have problems
and the new ones are fine mine is fine ,but i hope they fix this
for everyone else's sake soon

Man it sucks pretty hard. Mine hasn't worked since around October or November. I get these dumb pop-ups that say something around the lines of, "the buddy you've requested to add has either deleted their account, or does not exist." Umm hello... I'M TALKING TO THEM NOW!!! :p

ugotmilk

nexon doesnt care about fixing stuff, they only care about adding stuff >:O
don't expect to be making any friends on ca soon, but I would reccomend xfire, just ask if they got xfire and if they say yes tell em ur username so they can become ur friends there. if not, tell them to get off their lazy butts and get it and tell them ur username again. hopefully they do it and ur friends :D

btw: try to make friends only w/ legit people. having friends with hackers is not a good idea, it will make u suspicious.

Werbung:

kjak11

i have this problem its really annoying i add ppl and it just says request failed try again...nexon needs to fix this problem