Helmets

E

Elite SEAL

I don't, is it an NX item? Cause I'll have to get it when I get NX, that should help against zombies. lol

Werbung:

spuznick242

I think the Cow Boy hat is just a dumb thing they added to the game for no reason. It has nothing to do with anything the game stands for, the game stands for Merc's hired by Military (hence the military weapons) and a Western theme hat has no business being anywhere near the game.

E

Elite SEAL

I think the Cow Boy hat is just a dumb thing they added to the game for no reason. It has nothing to do with anything the game stands for, the game stands for Merc's hired by Military (hence the military weapons) and a Western theme hat has no business being anywhere near the game.

that's kinda harsh, Mercs can come from anywhere -Germany, Russia, Southwest United States, Japan, Brazil...you name it.

spuznick242

that's kinda harsh, Mercs can come from anywhere -Germany, Russia, Southwest United States, Japan, Brazil...you name it.

Yea I know what your saying, but its military based, a cow boy hat has no business being there, like a hat that has a flag on it is differnt, I think its completely outa place, no offense to anyone just a cowboy hat has no business being in a military based game no matter where the merc is from only because its not military and it doesnt fit the game.

E

Elite SEAL

Yea I know what your saying, but its military based, a cow boy hat has no business being there, like a hat that has a flag on it is differnt, I think its completely outa place, no offense to anyone just a cowboy hat has no business being in a military based game no matter where the merc is from only because its not military and it doesnt fit the game.

you're saying "Yea I know what your saying,..." but you're just repeating yourself over and over again.

Werbung: