HeadShots

garygofast

Find wirehead and give him a few HEAD SHOTS
Go one on one with him
O and by the way the LAGG has gone away for me so far
wow thats like heaven

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah, lag spiekz has gone, even in my laggy windows seven is cool....

btw, i has friend wirehead...and i has played him some times, that dude is really a sniper...once in a 1v1 match we got the same amount of headshots...74 HS in a 80 kill match...

Master_7

yeah, I dont' even think about HSs, I just aim for mid-chest and below chin area.... The PP-19 puts out enough bullets, that sometimes I get lucky and get a HS, otherwise, my goal is to put effective fire on the bad guy, so that he can not easily return fire, because of the hit-box effect.

Now, if I am using my fav AR (M416 w/scope) I go for dead on chest shots.... highly effective on an enemy that is running torwards you... people for some reason don't get this... they run into the adjacent room on DeathRoom map, and I lay them out... so I get high KDR because of this.... so come call me a camper, and I'm fine with that.... in the real world, the best Camper wins.

Sniper Rifle... L96 - I hit you in the chest, your dead.... simple but effective

garygofast

I'm a losy player but I get a lot of head shots with the UMP45
Must be the recoil cause I aim for the chest also
O and thats in a small map
not in a big one

garygofast

Hey Spike you have to play more in order to keep your stats
I still have # 10 in most kills with an Ump45 and I have # 12 for head shots with the UMP 45
So stay in the game

Werbung: