HeadShots

Werbung:

BossMaroni

Hey guys, i have a really low head shot percent and are there any tips or tactics to getting more headshots?

Thanks

Aim for their heads.

Sorry, had to do it. But seriously, what maps do you prefer to play? If you play Junk Flea and Death Room a lot, do you just spray-n-pray? Try some larger, more open maps. Try out a sniper rifle.

MooCowMan

Try out operation 7, It's an FPS that is really good for practicing HS's.

Gameplay is a bit different than CA, bullets are projectiles and can hit you after you shot the guy down. This is why you must rely heavily on HS's to take out your enemy without them firing a bullet. I've been playing that since my computer has been acting up and I can tell you, I have gotten A LOT better at HS's.

I went 27/11 with 24 HS's, 14/4 with 14 HS's, and 47/16 with 44 HS's using the AWM Sniper Rifle :D

E

Elite SEAL

speaking of headshots -I started aiming for the head more on Fireteam, and I'll get headshots almost the entire time -it really conserves ammo -cause it usually takes just 1 shot, and maybe 2 if your farther away, cause you have to aim a little differently, but it gives me tons of points.

as for getting more headshots -all I can say is aim for the head.

E

Elite SEAL

At 1 point I was crazy good at melee and I would get tons of headshots and stuff and then I stopped playing for a while and came back a lot later and sucked, even now I'm kinda average in melee.

yocool

its kinda like me. i use to run and gun but now i have a scar wit a itech and a l96 with a s3 supressor. its what i call a little dose of inexpensive owning.

garygofast

What is a good head shot % I have about 10.24 Something like .
I play death room most of the time I use an UMP some times G36 depends on how many peeps are there

spuznick242

Mine is somewhere around 14% i think, I'm not too sure nor do I really care about head shots, but today I was getting alot of headshots, I used the K2 with an itec sight and an S1, with a stock PSG-1. I let the recoil go and I got most likely around 15 to 20 headshots in one game at two towers. No body said anything because I only had 30 kills with 12 deaths and I was twice everyone's rank, but it was great just to pwn a bit and get my hs percent up. Try my gun and mods and see if you get massive hs's.

spuznick242

I dont even aim down, I just aim for the chest (or in that area) and it just rises up. If your first few bullets hit he's dead and if only one bullet hits the second should be a head shot if you just let the gun do what it does best. Kill.

Werbung: