Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Official Wiipros Thread

lord sam

harry potter and the order of the phoeix is a exsilent game and it is one of the game where you can do what you want to do on it.
and i would say out of 10 it is 9.

what do you think of it?

Werbung:

badboykane

RE: harry potter and the order of the phoeix

Its not bad, I had the 360 version a while before I got the Wii version so not really played on the Wii one much but it isn't a bad game.
I about half way through the 360 version so far.

Razor

I was thinking about getting this game it would probaly be fun using the wii as a wand :)

beerbert

i never thought of getting this game for wii cuz i had number 2 on pc and i thought that was crap! but with the thought of using the wiimote as the wand would be quite fun and i never thought it wud be a free roam game that sounds great aswell

Josedo

My sis bought it and it's quite good. I think the graphics are mediocre and the soundtrack gets pretty boring though. Anyway, the uses of the wii remote and the free roam we get are great. Btw, can anyone help me finding the 5 talking gargoyles, so far I've found 4: Transfiguration Courtyard, Defence Against (...) staircase, Stone Bridge, and the courtyard where you find a camera. The one in the stone bridge says Harry blew up the other one while being chased by the dragon in HPGoF and so far that's the one I'm missing. Thanks for your help!

GoldenAssassin

I've never been into major motion picture videogames, as they always seem to be banged out of studios quickly and have terrible controls. Look at King Arthur and the LOTR games for the gamecube!

I've only recently gotten into Harry Potter. I'm on chapter 6 of the first book.

Giga-Bowser

beerbert said:
i never thought of getting this game for wii cuz i had number 2 on pc and i thought that was crap! but with the thought of using the wiimote as the wand would be quite fun and i never thought it wud be a free roam game that sounds great aswell

free roaming? is it cool!

Jailbreak

I would never have thought of getting it but if its free roaming it might be fun, and using the wii remote as a wand has got to be cool.

Werbung:

joanym

I dont know..
I did like it in the start, but when I went into the ministry, it was a bad fight scene between Sirius and Malfoy and Lestrange (or what ever her name is:p) and Dumbledore VS. Voldie.. The fights sux bigtime..!! Sorry for my bad English, but you know, im from Norway..xD