Halo......For Nintendo DS? (Not real)(box art)

Werbung:

Kirby

I know this isn't made by you, but in all honesty I've gotten tired of all of these Halo DS spinoffs. There's just too many of them, and they are all together stupid.

Nothing harsh towards you killman360, I just wanted to voice my opinion on it.

Kirby

killman360 said:
So, wait, are u saying this about me or about the spinoffs, and not me posting them?

Oh nonononononono Killman360, it's ok you posted it. But this concept has been around for a while, and people actaully went around saying that they had Halo for the DS. I got angry with it, as all hyper-Halo fans would probably be.

killman360

ok, No problem, the first time i saw this, i knew it was fake, and any1 who say's they have this, well......what's the point of saying it?

chickenhea

fake the nintendo logo had a picture of mario in it the logo never has it + since halos an microsoft thing it woul have the microsoft ligoi on it and say nintendo and microsoft are teaming up

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

chickenhea said:
fake the nintendo logo had a picture of mario in it the logo never has it + since halos an microsoft thing it woul have the microsoft ligoi on it and say nintendo and microsoft are teaming up
we all know its fake dude read the description.