Greatest clutch/ownage moment ever

MrPoog

For me, it has got to be a CTF match in which we won by a narrow margin. We were 6 - 6, and we both had each other's flags. I was defending our flag, but getting bored, mainly because the two people who had been designated as "ownage enough" to go get the flag back had been going to the enemy base and dying repeatedly. I broke free of the pack and decided to venture out with my L9 to recover the flag. I mindlessly used my nade to kill two campers on the alpha bunker near the tunnel. As I descended the hill to alpha, people began rushing around the corner of the alpha hill (by the house in their base). I quickscoped ALL of them, getting a multi kill. I was apparently chamming and aimbotting. I changed courses, went around the long way towards their base , seeing as there were four people coming after me from that direction. I shot them all, amazingly, as they came around the corner at me, getting an ultra kill (unfortunately not an unbelievable, as it was too late to add on to my multi kill :(). The three people who were coming around the corner the first time had respawned and were attempting to kill me, but failed, as I shot two and noscoped the other as I ran by him. Behold, another multi-kill, off of the same guys. This multi-kill became an ultra-kill as I noscoped the flag holder while falling through the hole into their house. I recovered our flag and we won the game seconds later. :D

All kills that I made on that awesome killstreak were with the L9, except for the two people I killed with my nade. I came out of the situation with somewhere around 70 hp. :cool:

...I was kicked for hacking after that... :/ I apparently evolved from a lowly chammer to a dangerous OPKer.

Werbung:

Roger117

I remember when I was JF CTF (*sob* I miss it) and I got a Fantastic with my M4A1 and I had 1 bullet left, and then when I walked up the stairs, a guy was running through the tunnel and I pressed the left mouse button... and the screen popped up with, UNBELIEVABLE! Then after that, I couldn't kill anyone else because I killed the whole team already :(.

cvspartan101

I remember when I was JF CTF (*sob* I miss it) and I got a Fantastic with my M4A1 and I had 1 bullet left, and then when I walked up the stairs, a guy was running through the tunnel and I pressed the left mouse button... and the screen popped up with, UNBELIEVABLE! Then after that, I couldn't kill anyone else because I killed the whole team already :(.

Yeah, that sucks when all of a sudden you are in a big fight and then you run out of ammo

Roger117

I got my 3rd Unbelieveable in 2 days. Well heres another moment. I went a Death Room CTF with my friend on to BRavo, which only had one player. We were losing 6-2, and then I captured 4 flags and he got 1, and won!!!

MooCowMan

im almost 100 percent sure its in Snd when all ur teamtes die and the entire enemy team is alive and u take em all out

No! -_-

Clutch
VVVV

clutch_components.png

Werbung: