Great 2d physics game!

venn177

If you really love 2d games, and physics based games, and games you can mod the hell out of, and a fun community to hang out with, check out this site, trust me, it's a ton 'o fun!

Werbung:

Grif

It is, indeed.

The community is a tad harsh, but, if you like pixel physics games with infinite enviromental destructability, then check this out.

AtomicTroop

Hi grif, hi venn, and yeah, this game is indeed great... (lol, everyone who has posted in this topic now, comes from the forums of that game :D)
Anyways, I just noticed that you didnt even tell the name of the game... Well, I can tell it, it is cortex command.

Kurrus

Nope! In CC you don't just move around and kill over nine thousand of millions of enemies. You control actually the brain, and order new units and weapons with the gold you have to mine for (or not, if you set certain variables to 0).

Plus, there're physics and CC is quite moddable.

Also, hello AtomicTroop and Venn :D

BeatMario

Hehe, I skirmished against easy, but didn't know how to play at first, but then just kept winning afterwards.

Any tips for newbs?
I know how to buy the right stuff, now.

Werbung:

AtomicTroop

Well, after you have played a bit, i suggest you download some mods from the forums, they are the part that make the game really good!
Or you could check the inis inside the base .rte and try modding on your own