Gears of War 3

Werbung:

lcp03o

hell yeah, I went to a gaming show and they had this running on one of there stands, I have to say it looks great, But I dont have my 360 any more so wont be able to play it :(

I am not a Gears fan I will not be buying it. I am probably one of the few people on Live that doesn't like Gears. For some reason 3rd person FPS don't do it for me.

No, it's not that you're the only one that doesn't like gears. It's just that there are so many that do like it that the people that don't seem few and far between. I'm still unsure if I'll buy Gears of War 3 myself. But I know a few people that would come close to quitting their jobs just to play it day one. It's sort of sad when you see how deeply games have a hold on people isn't it?

izzypopa

I am looking forward but i do hope that they give us a more in-depth Multiplayer mode to play.
Gears Of War 2 had a great Multiplayer, it just lacked a customization system and you had no incentive to keep playing, making the game a chore to play :(
I hope they can make this one a great success :)

I am looking forward but i do hope that they give us a more in-depth Multiplayer mode to play.
Gears Of War 2 had a great Multiplayer, it just lacked a customization system and you had no incentive to keep playing, making the game a chore to play :(
I hope they can make this one a great success :)

I sort of agree. But I think they assume that the hardcore driven fan base and their love of Gears would be enough to keep them playing. Incentive or not.

beckyv1265

My Man and I played through the whole game over the weekend. It was awsome. I love that its multiplayer split screen. Playing games together is more fun than alone. I think it makes a relationship stronger when you get to kill shit together. Lol. What do you think?

Werbung: