Gear Works TD

Thursday

While taking some breaks from my other map and prob after im be workin on a TD, my first ^^

Gear Works TD

Kinda like mechanical stuff and gnomesand stuff, if uve played WoW its like gnomer basically

Sorry about that, was busy tonight

heres some more info i guess

-Solo TD type of thing, you start with 25 lives and you send attackers to other people as like some other ones... except ima try and mae it different...
-The setting will have custom tileset, which i or someone will make to make it look like a factory
-Units you buiold to defend will all be mechanical, like mecha chickens, bombs, alert bot, smoke machines, lasers, and more...
-Attackers will be goblins, gnomes, trogs, rolling gears, target dummy, goblin shredder, and more...
-The map will be a mazing map probably... if you dont like it i may chage it, jsut tell me :p

Not much atm, but i hope some of you will help me firgue out some more ideas!

More info soon

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Glad you're creating a TD and not a maul...
But I should leave raging to say that :p
With that little info, I don't know if it sounds interesting though..

Thursday

Sorry about that, was busy tonight

heres some more info i guess

-Solo TD type of thing, you start with 25 lives and you send attackers to other people as like some other ones... except ima try and mae it different...
-The setting will have custom tileset, which i or someone will make to make it look like a factory
-Units you buiold to defend will all be mechanical, like mecha chickens, bombs, alert bot, smoke machines, lasers, and more...
-Attackers will be goblins, gnomes, trogs, rolling gears, target dummy, goblin shredder, and more...

Not much atm, but i hope some of you will help me firgue out some more ideas!

Thursday

Well id rather have what the players would prefer over, i dont mind whaever it is, but i do like some more maps without mazing thats like this type, so non-mazing it is i guess

ragingspeedhorn

Good, then if it will be good made I will surely play it and spread it around BNet ;)

Do tell if you need tower/builder ideas anytime, I am experiened within this area, I made up 3 builders or so for Day of the Cow TD :D

Thursday

Basically i need mroe tower ideasand creeps

be like stuff like goblins, mechanical, gears, gnomes though - like if u play WoW and been to gnomer

Undead_Lives

The word "maul" came from Wintermaul, made by a guy whose username was Duke-Wintermaul.
Technically, a maul IS a TD, Thursday you can have your "maul" format and still call it a TD because that's what a maul is, a TD.
Mauls are just copies of Wintermaul, that is usually the case.

Werbung: