Hard-to-See HAX

Will50Wester

I've played Combat Arms for a while now, it's one of those games that you just don't see very often. Nice gameplay, fun, action packed, and most of all, it's for free. But recently, there's been some weird stuff out there that I just don't think it's all done cleanly. We've all been dealing with the problem of hackers, cheaters that are just too lazy to play right and don't care about ruining other people's games. Hackers used to be alot more obvious, like when you seen someone headshots everyone else in the field instantly, you know he's cheating. Now, there's hacks that aren't so obvious and hard to tell, like the no recoil hack, or the chamming, see through walls hack. And there's aimbots now that doesn't aim at your head, but it's a chest aim, so it just seems that the player has some really good shots, and makes it hard to accuse that player of hacking. But when some guy runs around the corner, almost instantly shooting, fires 3 shots without missing any and you're dead with full health, it just don't seem right when that person does that everytime to everyone, I would get suspicious. And it surprises me how someone could use a G36E against L96A1 on snow valley, shoots 3 fast auto shots across the map perfectly without missing a single one, and take you out just like that as soon as you pop your head out of a random spot everytime, so you pretty much die within the first 2 seconds or so when you pop up from anywhere. I just don't believe some of those shots I've taken are clean ones, but if they really are 100% clean and all by skill or luck, then I guess some people are just wayyyy too good for me.

Werbung:

Seawied

bunnypancake.jpg

LordNor

Not near as many people hack as you think... You get to know the maps, you listen for certain sounds, and know where people like to hide. That's called skill. If you don't like it, stop playing.

Twitchy

many people do hack... I spent $60 worth of NX, and people do see that i use tons of NX. When you do, at least 5 hackers a day will try to sell you their hack for NX, and they do prove it to you to sell it. Seriously, it is about 5 people a day while gaming they ask if I want to buy hacks. And what is surprising is that they are extremely convincing that they don't hack (unless they are trying to prove they are hacking). They told me that no one accuses them of cheating, and no one will ever know unless you are being obvious...

But i didn't buy any hacks, because I dont want them.. and I used all of my NX, and it was given to me.

Werbung:

Will50Wester

ya some people are just so nice, they have to say something like "stop playing" just to tell me they got skills. Having great skills is cool with me, but the problem of not-so-friendly people I see everyday just kinda adds on to all the crazy skills some really good people have. So, you play the best you can, get shot around every corner and can't get any kills because those people are just sooo good, and if you say anything that shows them that you weren't happy with that kill, they cuss you out soo bad......wow, unbelievable.