Future Releases

Soldarius

The Smurfs (Live-Action)

Funny how they've run out of ideas.. How is this really going to work?

Metal Gear Solid (Live Action or All CGI?)

The creator Hideo Kojima is writing the script and what not for it. Does it have a chance, will it live up to the hype as some of the MGS games? I'm a fan of the series so I hope so... lol

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action this time, possible remake or something new?)

Could this new live action version top the one's made in the past? I still watch the old cartoons and have the movies.. Yeah I know corny but it's what I grew up watching.

Cowboy Bebop (Live Action Movie)

Not known if this is actually going through or not, but Keanu Reeves is trying to do so. The thing about it though is if you are a fan of the series, do you honestly think Keanu can pull off being Spike Speigel?

All I can remember off the top of my head at the moment. More to come.

Werbung:

Soldarius

smurfs live action?, i wanna see that my friend...

Yeah, I'd like to see it too. Sad, but I think it'd be funny to see that shit in live action.

They're remaking the Fantastic Four movie, trying to make it more dark than kiddish (Why a remake? Because the other bombed. Jessica Alba is still fine though). I'd like to see them remake the Critters franchise. That's if you're old enough to remember those movies.

Werbung: