Friend Zone (funny)

Jessi

demotivational-posters-friend-zone.jpg

Unless the chick is into Black Ops even more than you are, then this picture is quite true....you're not going to get very far. But then again, would you want to when you could be playing instead anyway? :p

Werbung:

Jessi

Well from the background of the picture, it looks like he might be at some sort of convention of some sort. This would be perfectly acceptable at a gaming meetup or conference. Any other place? Wow, I can't imagine being seen like that, ha.

Well it's 100% at a convention, but I would still be embarrased to go like that. I can assure you that I'm more comfortable going naked then with a "costume" like that :p

Jessi

Lol, oh come on, when it comes to cosplay there are a lot worse things he could've dressed up as. I actually think it was rather clever that he dressed up as the case and not some random character from a game.

Well yeah it's good that he didn't pick some random character, but he could've at least make it a lot better then this. This is just aweful. It feels as if he just took some garbage that was thrown in the back of the convention and went with it :) For me these are real costumes:

Perfect up to the very last detail :)

Epicfied

As they all said, he could've done better but the picture itself is amusing.
It'd bring attention since no one would do it (obviously, as the replies here show).
And anyway, that wouldn't attract any girls even if she was a bigger fan than you!

Werbung:

ActionHero1

I almost didn't get the message when I saw it, but after reading the comments, I get it!
But this is not sufficient to be classed as reality. Is it possible I can get an article?