Final fantasy

TimpZ

yea... it would be hard to chat effectivly over the wii. but most people would probably get that, if they're a healer, then they should heal...

Werbung:

kaitora

i think a useful chat system could be put in place... or maybe they could use the audio translator in the wiimote to broadcast your voice to your party... the possibilities

Lintz

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers are under development. But hopes it will be better then the first one. The first one is so poor just running around to the same places over and over again. Borovied it from a friend and played it for 2 hour's then i was so bored by the game that i gave it back to him.

supersujay

it is going to be better on the wii with all the spells and sword attacks just look at the new dragon quest on the wii that is coming out u just a rpg hater

supersujay

i mean like u don't just button buttons now they make more motion like instead of taking turns just go look at a vid of dragon quest u will see wht i am talking about i think it is the 1:15 minutes vid u just a rpg hater gdog y did u reply on this thread u hate rpg games

Werbung: