Final fantasy

Werbung:

kaitora

i gotta say that limiting the characters to the screen helped teamwork, but limited the player vastly... it did sometimes get annoying...

kaitora

it was a good game... played it today with my sis... it was a laugh and i wanted to go cow racing... i hope the new game has cow racing in it

TimpZ

cow racing? i just played about 20% at a friends house 'cause I don't got ps2 but now you just made me love it even more! Imagine! not just cows... but Racer cows!! vroooooooooom! :);)

TimpZ

you mean the cow racing? Does anyone know if it's going to be much changes? I havn't played FF:CC but if they're making changes for the better, im with them.

kaitora

i would agree with changes too... i would like it if you didn't have to switch between two screens for multiplayer... going from cube to my sp was annoying...

Werbung:

kaitora

i like the ability to play with my friends on online games... and i'm the only one with a wii.... so it's the matter of being able to trust strangers to co-operate with you the way that you would like... there is more likely to be talk between you and friends in the same room.