Favorite WC3 MAP?

Werbung:

Dark_Spyro_003

Strilanc's Power Towers TD
and
My own cheat version of loap *grinns* XD
Those two are equal for me.
And on place 2: Mount Hyjal Defense (woohoo my map =D)
And on place 3: SotDRP / HRP

MeTaL GuArD

I used to like RP maps once, but they recently got boring for me. Probably playing maps like DotA changed me too much to get the feel.

And my favorite map at the moment probably will be EotA: Twilight. Excellent AoS with nice spells, many heroes and 3 factions to choose from(determined by race), and 5-6 different maps(huge like Stormwail Peak and tiny like Candleburg). And you can play with average-difficulty bots.

NWG_Jonas

LOTR: THE RING WARS
PRE-LOTR: THE WAR OF THE JEWELS
FELLOWSHIP OF MIDDLE EARTH

And i hate dota :( dont do well with one hero

i love many heros

agree with radagast i like maps like
RingWars and BFME they have many units + Heroes and many diffrent tactics to use wich make it complicated game on high level wich is funnier then dota ^_^- no offens

MeTaL GuArD

Though i'd consider those 2 as strategy games, while DotA is almost completely oriented on your abilities with one/few units and a hero, so comparing them is pretty much a question of preference.

I recently took over development of Elven War Armageddon due to the fact that the original author(Zekareisoujin, which i credited for making the map) haven't sent a word for a very, very long time. At the moment i'm fighting with one knockback bug that makes some buildings affected aswell(seeing a fountain being knocked into the forest - priceless).

Fladian

Back in the time I was still active with Warcraft I enjoyed playing Footy wars, even to the extend that I was designing my own Footywars map. It was as good as finished but only required a final check, but I never got around to do it. Maybe I should finish it off some time when I got some time off during my vacation...

When I was studying abroad, I noticed one of my house-mates (guy living in the same house) was playing a lot of Warcraft III. It looked an awful lot like DotA, but I'm unsure if it was because I never asked. It did remind me that it has been a long time since I played the game.

MeTaL GuArD

Hehe, and i'm soon done with my new version of EWA, since i managed to fix the bug(and add a couple of nice spells).

I haven't played anything recently since i spent all day on learning JASS and fixing the map(first time ever i think).

Werbung: