Favorite WC3 MAP?

PiRho

In Reign of Chaos, I like Defense of the Ancients (3.7), Wintermaul Wars, Elemental Strife War, Run Kitty Run, and a few other TD maps.

In Frozen Throne, I like DotA Allstars, some of the Battleships maps (clan 13's and sked's), Blue TD, Tower Tournament, Meadow Melee, some of Zoator's maps, and other small games. (pass the bomb, hungry hungry felhounds, worm wars).

Werbung:

Shadarak

Hmmm. My favourite WC3 maps are:

- Werewolf Advanced
- Dark Deeds 6
- Fall of Rome v4.0
- FM Vampire Hunters v2.79
- Fulgore's Epic Castle Siege v1.8
- Warhammer Battlecry v1.6
- Ring Wars (B26, B26B, B27, etc)

MeTaL GuArD

My CD-ROM dropped after a couple of hours playing Diablo II(getting M'avina armor which i'm proud of :p), so today i won't be playing much. Though my favorites for today could be: CoT RPG(yes, i'm still a fan), Soldier TD(quite fun and has 28 builders to choose from), Sacred Wars Revolution(awesome AoS map).

Undead_Lives

I don't know if I mentioned this before but...TGS (ie The Great Strategy) is an AWESOME AoS, and is actually balanced. The map is great, I highly recommend it.

Maelstrom_

The only custom games i seem to play now are DotA and maps made by me or friends.
Play Footmen Revolution!!! (yup im advertising ^^) I'll post it as soon as i figure out where lol.

Question: Has anyone ever seen EotA hosted? Its a cool game but in like 2 years on wc3 ive seen it hosted once :S

Kem Rixen

Question: Has anyone ever seen EotA hosted? Its a cool game but in like 2 years on wc3 ive seen it hosted once :S
It used to have a much bigger following, but as Warcraft's popularity declined, so did its fanbase. I know they used to have clans in USEast, USWest and Europe, but they might only still be in USEast. Just check the channel Clan EotA, if it still exists, you shouldn't have too much problem starting a game during prime hours of the day.

Abelhawk

My favorite maps are:

- Extreme Candy War 2004
- Footman Frenzy
- Final Fantasy Epic RPG
- Terminus Arena
- Pudge Wars
- Worm War

All of them are, of course, in multiplayer situation.

MeTaL GuArD

I got to say in shame, that my favorite map is... DotA. Second goes one of the RPG maps i have there(probably FF Epic RPG), then Soulchess, Element TD, and Soldiers(a side-scroller shooting game).

MeTaL GuArD

And recently i could say my 2nd favorite became good old Curse of Time 2: Plains of Medea, after i found a link to the unprotected version of it on their site. Allowing me to fix alot of bugs to make the game fun again for me and my friends to play. <3

Werbung: