Far Cry Vengeance - WiiPros Official Thread

kaitora

I was tempted to buy this game the other day, but i know next to nothing about it, apart from it's a FPS game... does anybody have it? and would you recommend it?

Werbung:

EngWii

RE: Far Cry

I had it on 360 (think it was the same game), personally, i wouldn't say it was a must have, the only things i really liked were the map editor and multiplayer, and i guess they were taken out of the wii version.
I traded it back in, it's just an average fps game to me.

jesta

boxart_wii_pal_far-cry-vengeance.jpg

I've never played it, but I've only heard bad things about it!
Here's a review by GameSpot

"
The Good

* You run around in the jungle with guns and animal powers.

The Bad

* Mediocre visuals hamper the gameplay
* Dumb artificial intelligence
* Frustrating sniper controls
* Lame two-player multiplayer."

If you get it make sure it's cheap!

far%20cry_qjpreviewth.jpg

Apakarta

i dont recomend this game....its just crap if u want an fps game w8 for mp3 or buy an other one like red steel, cod3, mohv

Zigurat

I've heard that this game is not so good, I'd rather buy another fps game for the Wii unless you can find Far Cry cheap somewhere

Jailbreak

Its pretty cheap most places you see this game, i've seen it used for £15, but i dont even think its worth that, all the reviews of this say its terrible

milskad

What are you lot on about, you are all noobs, this game is the best game ever made!!!...................

..................Awwww im only JOKING!!!

Becky

My local Blockbuster has a whole stash of secondhand copies of this. Amusingly, they're trying to flog 'em at £29.99. I can't believe anyone would actually pay that much for a used copy!

Werbung:

Ryano

Becky said:
My local Blockbuster has a whole stash of secondhand copies of this. Amusingly, they're trying to flog 'em at £29.99. I can't believe anyone would actually pay that much for a used copy!

Yeah espesially for a game that is supposed to be very ver bad. xD