• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• I demand a recount!

• Total voters

The_Desert_Fox

we never finish a map any more.... i can understand admins changing it if the map is very lopsided and one team hasn't won in 10 rounds or something but it's almost every map...

Werbung:
ROCK THE VOTE IS COOL, IT ALLOWS THE PLAYES TO VOICE THIER OPINION FOR A MAP, OR NOT. I ALSO THINK THE ROCKING THE VOTE AFTER 6 ROUNDS, OR AR SOON AS THE 10 MIN MINIMUN EXPIRES IS AS GAY AS STACKED TEAMS THAT DRIVE PEOPLE TO WANT TO ROCK THE VOTE SO OFTEN. WE NEED MORE PLAYERS TRADING TEAMS AT THE 0-4 ROUND, SO WE DONT STILL HAVE GAY TEAMS WHEN THE ROCKTHEVOTE OPTION COMES BACK UP.

psychonaut13

i really think that rocktovote has become less of a way to change maps and more of a way to attempt to shuffle the teams a bit.

as of late the stackage has been pretty insane

EMA

nope...if the team is stacked as hell we should be able to change the map...and that's been happening a lot lately

Hypnos

In my experiance rockthevote never seems to cut more than 10 min off a map. Plus I like the option of choosing the map instead of some admin just deciding to go back to dust2....again. And no, I'm not talking about any of you Punx or Lo3 with admin.

I do think it would be cool if there was an option to extend the current map by 10 or 15 min though. Then if the majority of people didn't want to leave then they could say so.

JHoliday

yea i hate playin the same maps too, but im usually the one who ask for dust2 or aztec, why?! cuz i luv to play in a full server, i could care less wat map it is (exept corruption sux worm.) i really like the leet maps with more than 2 ways u can go (ex. piranesi, chateau, torn). i usually ask someone to change it to dust2 wen we have about 18 ppl or less

Hypnos said:
I do think it would be cool if there was an option to extend the current map by 10 or 15 min though. Then if the majority of people didn't want to leave then they could say so.

the option is always there to extend the current map, but it is labled "none" not "extend current map"

Defender

I may have to install a team balancer. Normally it's been ok with people team switching on their own but a team balancer will have it's own problems as people will seriously bitch about being switched.

blze

i voted NO, but on the premise that there is no "Round Limit"
to avoid those oh so precious stats u guys talk about going
down on a stacked map. 32 rounds of d2 at 24-8 are teh suck.

MeanMugginFool

I agree with having the option to extend a map, but is there a way to set up rockthevote so it can only work after the gap is 10 or so instead of after 7 minutes or whatever? Also, maybe make a time limit of 20-25 minutes per map or so, that might help complete maps more often

Werbung: