E3 2007

Jailbreak

What did everyone think of this years E3? I think it was a bit disappointing compared to other years cause they've scaled it back. Some of the anouncements were good, wii fit looks like it could do for the wii what brain training did for the ds and bring in a lot of new people.

Werbung:

BeatMario

Jailbreak said:
What did everyone think of this years E3? I think it was a bit disappointing compared to other years cause they've scaled it back. Some of the anouncements were good, wii fit looks like it could do for the wii what brain training did for the ds and bring in a lot of new people.

Yeah, Reggie really compared a lot of things to a lot of other things.
Like sales of the Wii to the other 2 consoles.

Jailbreak said:
opps, sorry, I shoulda put this in the wii general area, not games, sorry

Ask a mod/admin to delete.

Geno

I was a bit disappointed, last years was great though. I do wish they had shown more of Galaxy and Brawl during the conference.

BeatMario

Geno said:
I was a bit disappointed, last years was great though. I do wish they had shown more of Galaxy and Brawl during the conference.

I wished that too...
But what they showed was kinda good, so I didn't mind.
As soon as they said "8 PLAYER MULTIPLAYER" my face looked like this;
O_O

milskad

last years E3 was the best E3 ever IMO. But this year it was brilliant for the casual gamers but sucked for the hardcore gamers.

Jailbreak

its a pitty they decided to make it smaller, i used to love all of the hundreds of new game information and demos n stuff, it would have been amazing to go to the old E3

Werbung: