does anybody play madden here??

Werbung:

Bostro

Oh yea I play some madden. Been playing since 04. Havent yet to try the new 09, but I did like the new madden iq that it does have.

Madden iq - it takes what ur good at and makes it harder, and what ur bad at and makes it easier. The idea is to keep a more balanced game and people might actually have to run the ball!

Love

Oh yea I play some madden. Been playing since 04. Havent yet to try the new 09, but I did like the new madden iq that it does have.

Madden iq - it takes what ur good at and makes it harder, and what ur bad at and makes it easier. The idea is to keep a more balanced game and people might actually have to run the ball!

You've got to try 09, simply stunning.
Though gets old quite fast.

Bostro

Yea, most madden does get old after beating the computer so much. Am still gonna wait till I get afford a 360 b4 getting madden. I figure even if I do wait till next year, that I didnt miss anything to big control wise. Still got the 08 if I ever really feel the need.

Ebolaiztoxic

all it is. IS lol go to this site and you get a code in a chance to win a dodge charger but everytime you dont win you get hours added to xbox live

Werbung: