Do u think the wii will be better when......

Werbung:

sanushan

ye but it seems to me that most of the gd games are the ones published by nintendo. only rei 4 is better than the likes of zelda, mario... evrything is gd but not great. i hope the wii doesnt end up like the gc. the third party publishers just seem to make crappy ports or half deent games.

Ryano

sanushan said:
ye but it seems to me that most of the gd games are the ones published by nintendo. only rei 4 is better than the likes of zelda, mario... evrything is gd but not great. i hope the wii doesnt end up like the gc. the third party publishers just seem to make crappy ports or half deent games.

Yeah thats a very good point, but I think that the 3rd party will pull through and make some very good games.......eventually

Squiddy

sanushan said:

The Wii IS getting support - it's just not as good as the the support gamers expected.

Ryano

Squiddy said:
sanushan said:

The Wii IS getting support - it's just not as good as the the support gamers expected.

Yeah I guess you could say that since company's like EA have decided to side with Nintendo and aim at casual gamers with all there games, MySims, EA Playground and I hear that the new FIFA will look very kiddy aswell....

Squiddy

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
sanushan said:

Yeah I guess you could say that since company's like EA have decided to side with Nintendo and aim at casual gamers with all there games, MySims, EA Playground and I hear that the new FIFA will look very kiddy aswell....

FIFA 08 is exactly the same, there's just Mii minigames included.

Gdog

Ryano said:
jordy94 said:
if brawl is as gd as n64's smsb then definatly

Yeah it will be as good as the n64 one....at least I hope so....

for me, i think if it'll be better if it was like the gc version, not n64. ssmb for gc was really fun, but i wish it had a better adventure

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
Ryano said:
jordy94 said:

for me, i think if it'll be better if it was like the gc version, not n64. ssmb for gc was really fun, but i wish it had a better adventure

ya thats what i'm hoping to see in brawl. A good adventure mode.:yess:

Gdog

hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
Ryano said:
jordy94 said:

umlike ssb for the gc, i hope this games story mode, actually has a story!

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
Ryano said:
jordy94 said:

i think when i went to the website looking for an update i saw this clip of the adventure mode(i think) and it looked really good...if it does have a good adventure mode i will 100% buy that game..:friends:

Gdog

hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
Ryano said:
jordy94 said:

i think when i went to the website looking for an update i saw this clip of the adventure mode(i think) and it looked really good...if it does have a good adventure mode i will 100% buy that game..:friends:

is it like the old smash games, where adventure mode is just fighting other enemies, or is there a story?

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
Ryano said:
jordy94 said:

is it like the old smash games, where adventure mode is just fighting other enemies, or is there a story?

well the video only shows like how these guys came and dropped a bomb that explodes in two minutes or something and then whn mario went to look at the bomb this piranha plant came out of the ground holding princess peaach and princess zelda... if you go on thier website i think you can find the video for it.

:friends:

Gdog

hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
Ryano said:
jordy94 said:

well the video only shows like how these guys came and dropped a bomb that explodes in two minutes or something and then whn mario went to look at the bomb this piranha plant came out of the ground holding princess peaach and princess zelda... if you go on thier website i think you can find the video for it.

:friends:

ok, thanks!this sounds like the type of story mode i had wanted

Werbung: