Digi's Art Service

Werbung:

DigitalSword

My dearest minions,

Wanted to set a few things clear that I know alot of you do not know.

#1) An "avatar" is not the same as a "spray"
Notice the differences in letters above, THEY DO NOT FORM THE SAME WORD!

#2) I may be lonely, bored, and the biggets fuckup on the planet, but I still have somewhat of a life, thus, if im not here 24/7 working on shit, kiss my ass.

Also, in reference to #1, While an avatar is pretty easy, the process of making a spray, or making the avatar you use into a spray, is very difficult, avatars for instance on this messageboard, are limited to 100x100 and 20kb, this is not very much to work with, then again, enither was the 7kb from the last one, IN ANY CASE, getting shit to work, look right takes time & effort on my end, so dont bitch at me if i take too long.

Further, Sprays are limited to 3 main different resolutions but however are nto capped by filesize(thank god), yet even the sprays have to be done a bit meticulously or it will look like shit, thus again i must insist, DO NOT BITCH.

That is all

|DS|

PS> The next on my lineup (not in this order) are the remaining members of lo3 who are without gear, and then dilla, slick and satan.

Puppet

Funny shit dig. I sense that angst thing you were talking to me about last night. :? I can be cocky cuz I have my spray and avatar already. Hey, did I spell those right? :D

deathgrip

Dill realx brother he is coming along great with your giant purple pickle. LOL I didnt wait for digi to make my spray I did it myself utilizing the avatar he made me. It might not be as clear as his would have been as I dont claim to have his talent. Just didnt want to keep him overloaded. Think it looks pretty good though. Again I say thanks to him for all his work.
DG

WHERE'S MY FUCKING SPRAY DIGI???

Yea i know i havnt asked for one yet but in addition to being our art bitch your supposed to read minds too...Plus i like fucking with you :)

Werbung: