Digi's Art Service

DigitalSword

Howdy folks,

Just dropping off some artwork to the folks(you know who you are), DONT STEAL MY SHIT FREELOADERS!

Puppet:
pup.gif

Deviant:
Deviantlogo.jpg

Worm:
Wormlogo3.jpg

Worm i think you cna handle converting that to your use, if not, hit me up, dev, likewise, puppet, yours is all set buddy =P

And hey, if anyoen doesnt liek em, say so, ill whip up new stuff.

Enjoy!

|DS|

Werbung:

Puppet

You'll all notice I'm sporting my new Digi Art Service Avatar. Pretty cool heh? Digi even spelled my name right (hey guys, it's really not puppy). Thanks Dig! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you (besides get you admin on the server :wink: )

imported_SuXoR

Digi, if you would be so kind, how the heck did you make those 1337 avatars. I did my suckass one with illustrator. What do you use? Would you give a brutha some adobe tips? ...and the animated gif, l love it.

DigitalSword

Ewwwww(billy)

But uh, for my artsy stuff i use

Paint Shop Pro 7(Full)

Photoshop Elements

Jasc Animation Shop

Luckily they came free with my gaming rig, and its the same stuff i used when i took my computer design classes in college so im pretty godo with them now, i actually like your thing Suxor, but hey if you want me to hook it up, say the word, gimme a theme, and ill get er done.

|DS|

BillyTheKid

i would make something with my photo shop but i used that program last year so much i just dont like using it that would be pretty cool if digi made me one (not with that god forsaken home alone picture though) but any way nice work :D

DigitalSword

It seems Ive developed quite the following after these most recent postings, ive got maybe 6 requests, hoooopdiggiteee.

glad u guys like my stuff, i am going to be putting everything up on a geocitiesfree/cheap site for the hell of it.

so gimme a day or two and ill post up a url for that, also:

The Current List:

UPNEXT:
HYPNOS Spray & Avatar
**Your idea is great but im finding it very difficult, so im gonna bank it as much as i can to your liking.**
Puppet Spray
Its coming pup!
Worm = Complete
IN LINE: (in this order)
Deviant
Suxor
Tox
Billy
Nightwing
Medic
Slick

If you are in line its because of one of the following reasons, im slow, Im waiting on a theme form you, or im waiting on a file from you. If im waiitng for you, get me your shit.

|DS|

Werbung: