Did you buy Harry Potter? **NO SPOILERS**

Matt

Was you one that waiting hours at midnight for it, or even days in some places!!

Personally, it's not for me.. ;)

Werbung:

Mario

RE: Did you buy Harry Potter?

I wouldn't even think in waiting outside all night to buy a book lol i am going to collect 2 next week 1 to read and 1 to keep

Mario

lol not really i did see on the news they interviewed a lady who came from the USA just to wait in the que in london specially for the Harry Potter book, hasn't the book been released over there yet then?

GoldenAssassin

It's being released at the same time in North America and Europe.

Maybe she was just a whacko who wanted to read the book in Britain becuse tht's where Rowling's from.

Ash

Mario said:
lol not really i did see on the news they interviewed a lady who came from the USA just to wait in the que in london specially for the Harry Potter book, hasn't the book been released over there yet then?

I saw that 2 i think, i saw a family from america, all dressed up as wizards and were getting the book at 12pm then getting a flight straight back......

I bet that was an expensive book lol

Mario

lol i bet it was, i don't think i would travel all over from USA to london to buy a book

Ash

i wouldnt eitha, it was a family of 4 so imagin what the cost for the flights was?

Viety

Why would you wait all night for a book to be released when there are plenty of books on the stores shelves...

I went by a store today and they have loads.

BeatMario

Mario said:
lol i don't know why they have to que up for it when they can get it during the day

Heh, they're crazy people, I'm tellin' ya.

Maybe I should start reading these books, then I could probably make my friends fly...
"Wingardium Leviosa" :)

Fängan

I got the book the day before it was released:D the owner for the lokal bookstore is a friend of mine and got the books a couple of days before it was released, BTW that family dressed as wizards, they got a meeting every year called "lumos" in london where it comes about 1.200 peoples from around the world dressed like that, this year the meeting was 20/7 in honor of the last book(pretty wierd to dress like that if u ask me)

Werbung: