Did you buy Harry Potter? **NO SPOILERS**

Werbung:

scwiible

RE: Did you buy Harry Potter?

not a potter fan.... or even a book fan, anyway, I did read the last paragraph as the book was on the till desk when I went to pay for my wii!

Mario

RE: Did you buy Harry Potter?

I agree i don't want to know about it till i have read the book, i'll change the subject ;)

Grif

Well, my mother and sister stood in line at midnight, I waited 2 more days. I did read it in 8 hours, but, I'm not a rabid fan or anything.

Kazuki101

I did*, it's pretty good so far.

*I didn't really 'buy' it, I woke up and it was laying around in the kitchen... somebody must have bought it.

Grif

Kazuki101 said:

*I didn't really 'buy' it, I woke up and it was laying around in the kitchen... somebody must have bought it.

Your mother, you already revealed that in IRC, lol.

Kazuki101

Grif said:
Kazuki101 said:

Your mother, you already revealed that in IRC, lol.

I was wrong at first. My father had told me that she bought it for me(he had assumed), but it was some guy my aunt is dating who had bought it for her, and she had left it in the kitchen. I initially found it in the kitchen and asked my dad about it.

By the way, my aunt is a whore. She's been through 4 boyfriends in the past 2 months.

badboykane

Someone PM me who dies in it please, I am not really that good of reading when it comes to books so will not be reading it, far too long for me, I don't really wanna wait 3 years to find out in the next film. LOL

Werbung: