demoted to TRAINEE

TriGiggs

making it a legal issue

IM SO FISHING PISSED RIGHT NOW!

i bought Nexon credits with my real money, wasted my money! OWE MONEY! PAY MONEY! Im so angry!

Werbung:

Delta Z

i havent been reset... thank god.. i have spent $24.00 on nexon cash and i am currently ranked 4,113 with a 1.56 K/D and at the current rank on Master Sergeant 2:D

Jordan B

I hate this situation, 2 of my friend's were involved in this mass ban, had to make new accounts etc etc.

Nexon said they did not ban anyone without evidence , Nexon , I love your company -BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT! Thousands of innocent's were banned -and that grinds my gears.

Thousands of people , having to get back to where they were , one of those 2 mates was a MSG 3 , he's back there now thankfully.

Please don't let innocents get banned again nexon.

Fookinator

They said due to "technical issues" they could not dish out all the punishments. Now they got back to normal, they banned everyone who was demoted. This really annoys the s*** out of me.

i got my account back after a month.. he has everything he had before .. 17,000 gp lol i had only 9,000 and hes ssg2 i was only ssg1 and i recently lvled.. hes halfway lvled.. but when i got demoted i made another acc JUBJUB10 and he is better.. im gonna stay on jub and idk what to do about my other acc
if any one wants it add me in combat arms JUBJUB10

Werbung:

Roger117

i got my account back after a month.. he has everything he had before .. 17,000 gp lol i had only 9,000 and hes ssg2 i was only ssg1 and i recently lvled.. hes halfway lvled.. but when i got demoted i made another acc JUBJUB10 and he is better.. im gonna stay on jub and idk what to do about my other acc
if any one wants it add me in combat arms JUBJUB10

I got my account back too. The reason you have more GP and a higher rank is because they did it to compensate for the time they used to get your account back. My players stats were different before I was banned.

Previous Player Stats:

Ranking: 19847th
GP: 70 000

Current Player Stats:

Ranking: 13353rd
GP: 58 000 (They took away 12 000GP rather than giving me some more.)