demoted to TRAINEE

HawkeyeIA

I launched CA today to play and i noticed i was demoted to TRAINEE??? why ??? been working for a month to reach my rank!!
WHATS THE PROBLEM?

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

1,000's of people have been demoted for no reason due to a bug in the november 2nd patch, including me i worked for 2 monthes to get were i am now its all gone they may fix it or they may not i suggest that you file a nexon ticket as i did.

Roger117

Yes that included me. I was so worried I had a New account set up for after the patch. It took me about 3 months to get to SFC 2nd and I was only 40% to SFC 3rd. I have never even attempted to hack or glitch. What makes it even worse, apparently I have been banned. All we can do is wait. I have sent a ticket to them.

Roger117

I launched CA today to play and i noticed i was demoted to TRAINEE??? why ??? been working for a month to reach my rank!!
WHATS THE PROBLEM?

I've actually never seen any online game encounter a problem like this. I understand this is a free game and we had a choice pay pay money or leave it free. I really hope my account and thousands other players' account gets fixed in the next few days. I absoulutely do not want to start again and waste 3 months getting back to where I rightfully was.

alamin2

if you played 3 montsh.. i played for only a few weeks to get where i was.. + 2hours of sleep each day just to play.

i hope no one's gonna blast me where im from, but im from singapore.. and i've made some friends from the US and i play with them online at night .. which means late night aropund 12am-4am where its afternoon in the US often sleeping late just to catch on this addictive game .

im not happy cause my hours of wasted sleep went down the drain!

Roger117

if you played 3 montsh.. i played for only a few weeks to get where i was.. + 2hours of sleep each day just to play.

i hope no one's gonna blast me where im from, but im from singapore.. and i've made some friends from the US and i play with them online at night .. which means late night aropund 12am-4am where its afternoon in the US often sleeping late just to catch on this addictive game .

im not happy cause my hours of wasted sleep went down the drain!

I am in the exact same position. All this time I spent trying to break the 20 000th ranking and when I do, I have the biggest amount of GP, which was 69 000gp. And guess what Nexon rewards me with? I big fat demotion. I am pretty sure this was a mistake as I have not tried to hack or glitch ever. I really hope they get this fixed soon.

alamin2

i could still log in hours ago.. now when i woke up this morning and logged in.. im banned! i mean what the fish !?!?!?!?!

this is getting bad to worst.

nexon better do something about this.

Roger117

i could still log in hours ago.. now when i woke up this morning and logged in.. im banned! i mean what the fish !?!?!?!?!

this is getting bad to worst.

nexon better do something about this.

They said due to "technical issues" they could not dish out all the punishments. Now they got back to normal, they banned everyone who was demoted. This really annoys the s*** out of me.

SPARTANZ77

i hope i get deranked so i can play the noob servers and get money from leveling up so quick

lol as i was telling every one of my friends on xfire wat happened (they dont play CA) i had an awsome idea im gonna f***ing own on the noob servers lol i usually get like 17 kills per game i got 42 it was awsome

Werbung:

Roger117

lol as i was telling every one of my friends on xfire wat happened (they dont play CA) i had an awsome idea im gonna f***ing own on the noob servers lol i usually get like 17 kills per game i got 42 it was awsome

I agree, that's the funny side of going back to the Trainee/Recruit servers. I usually get 15-30 kills in the normal server but now I get like 30-50 kills. My kdr went up too. It's 1.09. Oh shoot, now Nexon's going to ban me because it is already higher than my 0.82 kdr. But since I have to start from scratch, leveling sort of becomes tedious.