dah StOoPiD Jobs in clan battles

SpIkE_JoNzE

well dudes..as you know all clans...form the worst one to the best one...but..sometimes they use so stoopid tactics...that u say: omg!!! do i really need to do this?

this include of course the fact that the warriors assign "jobs" to their mates...to give a clear line of fire lol...
overall when u are sent directly running to the enemy spawn while the enemy dude sot at ur a**...just to clear up the way of mines... sum stoopid jobs are:

-clearing the mines on the field when u are run out of sniper bulletz
-run like the hella spreading nades and pistol bullets cuz your snipa is ran out in the middle of the field
-to give fire support form the weakest "hidding" spot at the sight of all enemy snipas
-to be sent to explore the bruswood area fulled of camouflaged enemies..and all ur mates are hiding...
-to give fire support from bravo's roof at junk flea
-to knife a dude armed with a machete or ninjato
-to enter a very very very crazy CQC with shotgunz,snipas,nades,assault riffles,pistols,knifes swords...leading this to a horrible massacre lol...

wich one best fits to you..lol cuz in clan battles...most strategies are welcome o_O

so comment dudes...

Werbung:
well dudes..as you know all clans...form the worst one to the best one...but..sometimes they use so stoopid tactics...that u say: omg!!! do i really need to do this?

this include of course the fact that the warriors assign "jobs" to their mates...to give a clear line of fire lol...
overall when u are sent directly running to the enemy spawn while the enemy dude sot at ur a**...just to clear up the way of mines... sum stoopid jobs are:

-run like the hella spreading nades and pistol bullets cuz your snipa is ran out in the middle of the field
-to give fire support form the weakest "hidding" spot at the sight of all enemy snipas
-to be sent to explore the bruswood area fulled of camouflaged enemies..and all ur mates are hiding...
-to enter a very very very crazy CQC with shotgunz,snipas,nades,assault riffles,pistols,knifes swords...leading this to a horrible massacre lol...

wich one best fits to you..lol cuz in clan battles...most strategies are welcome o_O

so comment dudes...

I would choose option4 if it was 8 vs 8 match ur team has so 3 go explroing wile the rest hide , like some droids

jeffyy

This isn't really a tactic based shooter, its more of an arcade shooter, if you need tactics that intensive then your clan sucks at games.

Kordawg

so comment dudes...
-to enter a very very very crazy CQC with shotgunz,snipas,nades,assault riffles,pistols,knifes swords...leading this to a horrible massacre

Gareity

so comment dudes...

Whoa dude. I actually had to think and try to comprehend what you were trying to say. Please say you're in junior high, because your english is fucking shit.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

Whoa dude. I actually had to think and try to comprehend what you were trying to say. Please say you're in junior high, because your english is fucking shit.

im from mexico...o_0...my english is pretty bad...so how is it possible for the else dudes to understand...and u not LOLZ...i think u are wrong...

i entered a crazy CQC in DR...the match lasted 10 mins.. LOL