"Conecting to the server. please wait..."

ornilly

Before all comments i know someone alerdy post that thread but agien it aint helped me.
everytime when i pass the User name and Pass page i get the messege
"Conecting to the server. please wait..." and its stays like that forever and stuck.
(at my friends home it does works just fine)
i tried to go propertis -- compatibility and change the compatibility mode
to 1998 and also to 2000 and also NT 4.0 but nothing work.
i tried reinstall and open new acc but nothing worked..
anyone known how to fix this problem cuz im dieing to play.
Thanks.

Werbung:

th3tech

You firewall software or anti virus may not allow CA to connect.. add CA to your windows firewall, try disabling both antivirus and firewall and try again.

ornilly

You firewall software or anti virus may not allow CA to connect.. add CA to your windows firewall, try disabling both antivirus and firewall and try again.

i just turn down the antivirus it in my other computer at home and it just made more problems.
can u explain how i add the CA to my windows firewall please?

ornilly

well i added the CA but after i launch the CA and get out its doesnt appear at the list.
and now i cant even pass the username and pass page for some reason its just keep saying
"unable to conect to the login server. please try agien."
anyboddy have other suggestions?

th3tech

who setup the network at your house? You may need to add rules to the router.. this would be to hard to explain over a forum, you do not appear to be too savvy, I would have some one look your router settings and windows firewall for you. You may need to add CA's port too .

illspirit

who setup the network at your house? You may need to add rules to the router.. this would be to hard to explain over a forum, you do not appear to be too savvy, I would have some one look your router settings and windows firewall for you. You may need to add CA's port too .

You don't appear too bright either kiddo.

illspirit

I don't have issues with my software/hardware, and when I do, I figure them out as opposed to asking the internet. Get the fuck out, educate yourself a little bit.

th3tech

ornilly ignore him, hes an idiot..

get some one to look at your network config, make sure CA is allowed by your network, firewall, no avg block, etc.

illspirit, if you have nothing useful to post, then stfu.. stick to your senseless posts, where kiddies will be amused... as stated, gfys noob .. a cms is not web design u donkey.. and monkey can css also.. photoshop? been a pro since u were in diapers..
correct my grammar?... gfys..

th3tech

A cms involves web design when you do more than install templates... I'm sure that's all you've done.

lol really? like what? replacing the logo.gif and colors? maybe some copied css? LOL .. i knew you wouldn't have much to say.. don't post here any more.. this is a adults thread.. so kiddie-it-up on the other thread we arguing on. kthxbye

illspirit

I made a custom template on my forums for people with mobile devices. I don't need to prove anything to you... just because you copy .css files doesn't mean everyone does, lmfao. How old are you 15 maybe 16?

th3tech

I made a custom template on my forums for people with mobile devices. I don't need to prove anything to you... just because you copy .css files doesn't mean everyone does, lmfao. How old are you 15 maybe 16?

I don't care for you to show me proof, all I care about is that you stfu on threads that are above your scope (DO NOT REPLY -LEAVE THIS THREAD) You are obviously the kid here, insulting people asking legitimate questions. And is that your answer to everything? You seem to always reference some one being a kid or about their age. I guess that what happens when you have nothing clever to say. (DO NOT REPLY -LEAVE THIS THREAD)

Hopefully illspirit will keep his nose out of threads that nobody gives a fuck about his input on

/me apologizes on his ignorance.. carry on

Werbung:

Seawied

I think I speak for the majority of the forums when I say that no one really cares who's the "leetest" code monkey here. You're both making a bigger fool out of yourself by trying to tear down the other's e-ego