combat beanie vs black beret

Saggot

combat beanie or black beret with light vest and high portability smg. which do you use and why?

this excludes the bandana since it is such a high rank and I'm not there yet.

Werbung:

Bostro

I choose bandana...the rank is not that high to get it.

I beleive the beret is only nx item while the beanie is only a gp item. Should be easy to choose between them.

CheapeSkater

Bosto was like....totally oblivious to what you said....
I would have to chose a combat beanie if you like to strafe around a lot, but if you need to go to places fast, i would recommend the beret. They're both pretty good choices, but it's just a matter of gameplay. Since you normally don't sprint during combat, a black beret would be a bad choice, whereas the beanie has a "passive effect."

Jordan B

Black Beret is only good for melee onlys, where you need to sprint for longer than your opponent to get away from them . Military Bandanna is still better though.

Edit: And wow, who dug this thread out of the grave ?

Cyder

I have chosen a combo. Since i use a Tac backpac -5% speed.. I use Mei +5% speed=Even. A 3% speed bost from beanie is neglagible. The 20% Stamina boost while sprinting fits my game play. I am only 22% away from my next promo and will try the bandana. (New 40% exp boost will get me there quick)

yocool

beanie is better but banndana is good once u get there. i pick it cause your prob going to use something like and ump =)

Werbung:

grimsdottir

Combat beanie I would rather go faster than where a vest that wil make me die easily.
Me wearing a light vest makes me live for longer than a normal vest or a heavy vest, its probally because of the fast speed you run at, and it makes opponents harder to target ya, (like its hard to target at viper 0_o)