Classic Controler

NeoN

Hello,

Did you know that you can play virtual console games with a classic controller? (I know you know it) But are there any skins for my classic controller?, like blue (my favourite colour) Sometimes it's hard to control the classic controller, because there are more buttons than the wii remote. I really love playing virtual console games.

wiiclassiccontrollerrevtq5.jpg

Thnx,

NeoN :dirol:

Werbung:

TimpZ

i have never seen any skins. maybe if you wait some months they are going to remember that there's something they havn't exploited yet. if not nintendo then some 3rd party stuff...

Jailbreak

i dont see the point in the skins for controllers, i think they look good as they are and would rather save my money for games than spend £10 on something to go on my controller, but thast just me, others probably like them. Actualy as far as i know the wii remote and nunchuck are the only controllers to have skins, i dont remember them for any other consoles pads.

jesta

Here you go, Classic controllers skins...
wiicc-150.jpg

mmm, nice...
wiicc-qwaves-ind-100.jpg

Who wanted blue?...
wiicc-CRIME-REV-100.jpg

There are 7 pages of these just on this site, and there are many more sites with them...
Link here

supersujay

wow they have skins for pretty much every thing on the wii expect the zapper unless some one can find skins for it which probably out there some where

Werbung: