guyofgod

zxcvb2588 said:
Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
[align=left]
supersujay said:
ok ty luigi dam i wish they make an update that will do that

You never know....they might do one

*prays for Ninty to make an update so that we can have a pic in the backround of our Wii Menu*[/align]
Does it really matter? I'd rather get down to some (non-existent) Wii gaming than stare at some soppy background I put up.

i'm sure we all would want that, but until then we could get an update to make our own background..

If they did, someone would make an AWSOME background for it.

Werbung:

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
[align=left]
supersujay said:
ok ty luigi dam i wish they make an update that will do that

You never know....they might do one

*prays for Ninty to make an update so that we can have a pic in the backround of our Wii Menu*[/align]
Does it really matter? I'd rather get down to some (non-existent) Wii gaming than stare at some soppy background I put up.

Yeah well thats a given, but since Nintendo are wasting there time on stupid updates it might as well be something half-decent rather then the Weather channel:(

Manhood

It would be really cool, and it would make the Wii feel more personal.
It cant be that very hard to fix this for the programmers?

Ryano

Gdog said:
honestly, i donthave great pictures uploaded on my wii, so itll make no difference

Yeah either do I but if we had this function I would bother to put some on, rather then just leave that stupid photo channel useless as it is at the moment.

Gdog

actually, ive found my photo channel useful. My best friend lives very far away from me, and i send him some pictures of what goes on while I'm away from him.

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
Gdog said:
honestly, i donthave great pictures uploaded on my wii, so itll make no difference

Yeah either do I but if we had this function I would bother to put some on, rather then just leave that stupid photo channel useless as it is at the moment.

i think the photo channel would've been better if nintendo let people use usb's for transering photos and stuff because not all camera's support sd cards.

My sony camera uses memory stick duo so my hands are tied in the matter of transfering photo's:mega_shok:

Gdog

hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
Gdog said:

i think the photo channel would've been better if nintendo let people use usb's for transering photos and stuff because not all camera's support sd cards.

My sony camera uses memory stick duo so my hands are tied in the matter of transfering photo's:mega_shok:

if im correct, arent most memory stick usb? if so... theres your answer

hockeyhero

sanushan said:
u can do it if u chip ur wii...but i wouldnt recommend it.

i wouldn't recommend it either because why should you take a chance at *maybe* breaking your wii so you can put a picture in the wii menu backround which is useless..

Werbung: