can't join battles

RunFatBoyRun

ok so i start ca, log on fine, but when i try to join an in game battle OR when im on the list when the game starts, the game freezes for a few seconds and then when it unfreezes it takes off the "starting" or "in game" of my name, and then nothing happens.

any idea whats wrong?

Werbung:

Love

It seems lag-related or your computer cannot handle the game, has this been happening before?
Does your computer meet the required specs?
Also, refer to the link located within my signature for lag related problems.
(How To: Reduce Lag)

RunFatBoyRun

Windows XP
Celeron 2.40 GHz
768 MB of RAM
GeForce 8400 GS
Version 9.0
20.2 GB of Hard Disc Space
DSL

I'm pretty sure that's exceeding the specs, but im not sure

and the comp should be able to handle it. The only thing that i can think of is that this comp is on service pack 3 while my other computer is on 2. It seems like it shouldnt matter and i was having trouble getting sp2 to work on this. if its not the specs or sp any idea?

Love

Windows XP
Celeron 2.40 GHz
768 MB of RAM
GeForce 8400 GS
Version 9.0
DSL

and the comp should be able to handle it. The only thing that i can think of is that this comp is on service pack 3 while my other computer is on 2. It seems like it shouldnt matter and i was having trouble getting sp2 to work on this. if its not the specs or sp any idea?

I'll further look into it, though I'd suggest submitting a ticket to Nexon for the time being

RunFatBoyRun

already done its kinda annoying how long it takes for them to respond.

the whole problem just doesnt make sense if you can log on and everything it seems like having a diff sp would be different, and the firewall isnt blocking anything at a time when i try to join a battle.

Love

already done its kinda annoying how long it takes for them to respond.

the whole problem just doesnt make sense if you can log on and everything it seems like having a diff sp would be different, and the firewall isnt blocking anything at a time when i try to join a battle.

Have ya tried changing the compatibility?

Roger117

Windows XP
Celeron 2.40 GHz
768 MB of RAM
GeForce 8400 GS
Version 9.0
DSL

This is the official requirements to play CA:

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

CPU: Pentium 3 - 1GHz+
MEMORY: 256Mb RAM
VIDEO CARD: GeForce 2 MX
DIRECT X: Version 9.0C or later
HARD DISK SPACE: 2.0 Gb
INTERNET CONNECTION: Cable/DSL

RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS
CPU: Pentium 4 - 2.4GHz+
MEMORY: 512Mb RAM
VIDEO CARD: GeForce FX 5600 or better
DIRECT X: Version 9.0C or later
HARD DISK SPACE: 2.0GB
INTERNET CONNECTION: Cable/DSL or better

Your Processor: Intel Celeron 2.40Ghz
Minimum Processor: Intel Penitum 3 1Ghz

Your Processor does not match or surpass the minimum required processor, therefore not allowing you to play CA properly and causing the problem. You will need to upgrade or buy a new PC to play CA properly.

If you want to check again for the specs required to play CA, then click on this link:

http://combatarms.nexon.net/Download/ClientPatches.aspx

Werbung:

evoarny

hey im getting the same thing.. i click start and the loading page doesnt appear and it says im in game .. it frezzes for a few secs then takes of the ingame panel.. i kno that i exceed the expectatios for this game.. i even lowered the gfx and everything but it still wont let me play. i reinstalled the game LIKE 4 TIMES and still the same thing and i posted a ticket and i havent reacived anything .. is their a way someone can help me because this is anoying because i just bought weapons and they only last a day and if i cant play then is a waste.

unable.jpg