Can I copy game data from 1 Wii to another using SD Card?

Squiddy

Please answer the question in the title. This doesn't include actual VC games, just Wii Save Game Data and VC save game data.

Thank you.

Werbung:

Becky

Wii said:
I don't think so, but why do you want to do that?:S

To make a backup in case something goes wrong with your Wii perhaps? Imagine how frustrating it would be to lose all your savegames because the console packed up.

I don't see why it wouldn't work. If you can copy your data back onto your main Wii, you should be able to do it on any other.

Quinn

Squiddy said:
Please answer the question in the title. This doesn't include actual VC games, just Wii Save Game Data and VC save game data.

Thank you.

Yes but the other Wii has to have the VC Titles on it, I've tried. Wii gamesaves can be transferred normally though :D

Kirby

Yes you can actually! Suprisingly, all data from pictures to games to channels can be stored away conveniatly in an SD card. However, I don't think Channels can be permenately downloaded to a Wii console...maybe...

guyofgod

I have tested this with a friend, you can transfer miis by SD card or wii remote.

Edit - or by sending it to them via wifi....

lemon

You can't copy VC games from 1 console to another, unless both consoles purchased it.
There are VC rips on the internet and Nintendo wouldn't want to take the risk to lose profits.

Danny

lemon said:
You can't copy VC games from 1 console to another, unless both consoles purchased it.
There are VC rips on the internet and Nintendo wouldn't want to take the risk to lose profits.
You can't Copy VC Games like he said but you could copy game data I think...

Werbung:

supersujay

do u mean game data as saving from a wii game or vc game? if it is a wii game save data then yes u can use a sd card to transfer your save file to your another wii. if it is a vc game i am not sure