CA BSoD

Pacman

Hey guys, I downloaded CA and it didn't work, it stopped installation half way through, so I downloaded a new one. It's installed. But, whenever I click on it, it loads, and screen flashes and it takes me to a Blue Screen. I have the picture of the blue screen if this could help you.

Thanks alot! :)

dsc01010a.jpg

Werbung:

Pacman

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) M CPU 430 @ 1.73GHz, ~1.7GHz
Memory: 1014MB RAM

I'm running Vista, is there any other info you require?

Thanks!

Pacman

Alright, I just search and destroyed my computer...Found spyware, and deleted it. Will this make a difference do you think?

Thanks!

Jordan B

Urrgh, BSoD . I hate those memory dumps.

My friends laptop was getting it, but it doesn't do it anymore .

I suggest you try a registry cleaner, or use the one in CCleaner. You can get CCleaner here:

http://www.ccleaner.com/

Quite possibly one of the nicest applications ever created. Once it's installed etc etc, Go to the registry cleaner part of it, and run it. Speeds up your computer quite a bit aswell .

Enjoy :)

EDIT: If this doesn't work, it could be that your version of vista has a problem with memory (RAM) . I've seen this before, although not with that amount of ram. Anyway, try the CCleaner registry cleaner first, and run the main part of Ccleaner aswell.

Pacman

Thankyou kind sir! I'm downloading and running it now. I'll tell you how it goes!

Thanks again :) :) :)

EDIT: I just cleaned it, but not going to try and play yet because if it doesn't work, it restarts my computer, and I am downloading something atm :p

Werbung: