BS video -keep an eye on the first post-

Werbung:

KingRick

RE: BS video

To make it clear to all.

THIS IS NOT TODAY'S VIDEO!

I didn't even start with this video yet. Today we were filming for murpo's video.

KingRick

ok great, weve got 8 people now.

List of actors:
1. KingRick
2. rUnd0wN
3. Fabimaster
4. Rense
5. Murpo old
6. CrackABone
7. Robwar
8. Harrowed

Do all these people have 5/5 BS and are willing to LISTEN to what I ask? (same for the reserves!?)
And are they all national?

Play[4]Me

I got BS 5/5, I will listen even if you ask me to jump off a cliff (in-game that is ^_-) and Im national all over the place

But im a reserve

Rense

My Soldier is also National.... could get Blasting strike 5/5 and i will listen to your instructions,

cuz i want to make a cool video. :)

KingRick

Great!
Now we only need our servers :p
And I would like to somehow get rid of my HUD (someone can help me with that). Im using vista and the normal way doesn't work :p

Robwar

Well I tried it twice and it worked twice. I do the noraml way and whent its black click the battlefieldheroes tab even though I cant see it.

KingRick

Robwar said:
Well I tried it twice and it worked twice. I do the noraml way and whent its black click the battlefieldheroes tab even though I cant see it.
Yea what BFH tab?? I don't really understand that step. Cause I don't see any tab ... help meh!

Robwar

Well at the bottom of your screen there is a bfh tab, when the screen goes black click blindly where that tab was.

PS: Didnt you make those instructions yourself?

KingRick

Robwar said:
Well at the bottom of your screen there is a bfh tab, when the screen goes black click blindly where that tab was.

PS: Didnt you make those instructions yourself?
Ah it works now... Sometimes XD

But erm. no I got those from the bfhhq site (check the first post).

Werbung: