BS video -keep an eye on the first post-

KingRick

Whenever we get the murpo.com server, I will try to make a video. I will post the exact date here later.

The Script
All 8 of us will be hidin somewhere waiting for a vehicle or person to pass us. Then all of us will (try) to do BS at the same time! We will try doing it many times, so I have enough footage to get a nice video.

What I need
For this video I need 8 national soldiers with lvl 5 BS. (So actually just a lvl 10 soldier)
(including me, so just 7 more)

I want only people who really listen and do what I ask. Cause Ive been in plenty of other vids and there's always some tards who ruin everything.
That's why I will accept murpo.com clanmembers first and later the rest (if needed)

I hope you want to help.
Thanks

:kingrick:

List of actors:
1. KingRick :kingrick:
2. rUnd0wN :rund0wn:
3. Fabimaster :fabimaster:
4. Rense
5. Murpo :murpo:
6. CrackABone :crackabone:
7. Robwar
8. Harrowed :harrowed:

Reserve:
1. Salveros
2. Jazz
3. play[4]me
4. samlc1
5. Kingole

Royal jeep:
Riffian

note: It might sound a bit unfair but you can still be kicked out of the list xD If someone I 'trust more' applies. He might replace someone else.

Werbung:

Salveros

RE: BS video

KingRick said:
Ok, but why do you want to be a reserve :p

Im a true royal never go to the dark side! no matter what reason :p
not even for cookies

**or make a second list for royals, and see which one fills faster.

KingRick

People who are not lvl 10 yet on their nat soldier...
There's time enough ;) We will most likely make this vid on the murpo.com server. And as we don't have this server yet, you've got all the time you need to lvl up.

Harrowed

KingRick said:
People who are not lvl 10 yet on their nat soldier...
There's time enough ;) We will most likely make this vid on the murpo.com server. And as we don't have this server yet, you've got all the time you need to lvl up.
I have lvl 9 soldier named Rumcap. I'm in if I get my bfh to work. Working on with my problem in here.

Werbung: