BLOG: DAMN COLDS

Liister87

So i've got a damn cold at the minute, luckily my doctor (my brain) subscribed me a few days of relaxing and playing wii.

I just hate having a summer cold, its quite nice weather out there and im constantly sniffling like its winter, lame as.

Working 9-1 at the minute is pretty nifty, its not TOO much of the day that i don't have any time to do anything else, and its not TOO LITTLE of the day that i don't earn much from it, and at £5.35 an hour im planning on buying all the wii games i want in the next coming months!

EDIT: The next PREVIEW probably to come up will be SUPER MARIO GALAXY or MARIO KART WII! So look out for those sometime this week! Im also working on some WiiPros wallpapers, just getting some designs together, those will appear on my blog within the next week also!

Alex, over and out!

Werbung:

Zigurat

Liister87 said:
EDIT: The next review probably to come up will be SUPER MARIO GALAXY or MARIO KART WII! So look out for those sometime this week!
Your going to review Mario Kart Wii or Super Mario Galaxy this week? :p

Having a cold sucks :/

Keep up your good work with the blog!

Werbung:

Liister87

Zigurat said:
Liister87 said:
EDIT: The next review probably to come up will be SUPER MARIO GALAXY or MARIO KART WII! So look out for those sometime this week!
Your going to review Mario Kart Wii or Super Mario Galaxy this week? :p

Yep i sent off to nintendo told them i was writing reviews on wiipros (they do know of us yes!) and they sent me a preview copy to have a go at (Super Mario Galaxy) its awesome and i cant wait to write a review of the demo!

[size=xx-small]Jokes.. sorry yes...PREVIEW! Ill just edit that lol!! Thanks![/size]