Black Market

Roger117

after tomorrow's patch, the black market will be opened and you can buy new mercinaries, weapons, change name or clan name, clear clan reord or kdr. but this comes at a price of nexon cash (or NX in game). i would like to have the nexon cash but i live in australia and they arent available. i might decide to import some from ebay or something. personally i like this addition adds choice for players and separates the people who dont coose to pay a cent from those who do. what are your opinions? good or bad addition?

here is the link to read more about it.
http://combatarms.nexon.net/Depot/BlackMarket.aspx

Werbung:

Shaboozie

Dislikes: I don't like the fact that you can buy weapons/gear with NX that effect gameplay
Likes: The ability to reset your stats, hopfully this reduses the amount of abandoned accounts with lesser K/D ratios.

Pattack

Well the NX doesn't effect gameplay. The swords and stuff don't enhance anything. If its like MapleStory all it does is mask over the stuff.

If Nexon comes out with a x2 exp, x2 gp thing I am quitting.

llamaeatataco

lol at your sig pattack.
I knew that Nexon was going to add the option to use real world money to get something to get things not available to people that don't pay. selfish b-.....wait, they may read this....great mone making plan guys! you are the best people ever!!!!!!! I love you! please don't ban me. anyways, I like that the game is free to play but this whole black market idea is stupid. People should not have to pay for a 'free' game, in any way. I don't really care about my k/d spread, so this won't attract me. I;m too poor to pay for it anyway (why do you think I'm playing this and not cod4?) anyways, I knew this would happen, but so did everyone else. This game is much much better than maple, so I guess they will make more than 30m from it? I guess I just think it sucks.

Pattack

At least, at this moment. The Black Market doesn't give a huge advantage, if any at all to non-paying users. I think it is fair to open the Black Market because they can't keep the game decent/hacker free and release new content if they gain nothing in return.

If stuff like, 'AIM BOT!!!! ONLY 25k NX' comes out, then its completely stupid and unfair. But Nexon won't ruin their game like that. They know that 50% of the players of CA also have a PS3 or 360 and can easily get and/or have Cod4 and can just go play that.

Plus, the more people spend on the game, in theory, the better maps and updates come.
Who knows, this is Nexon. They Ruined MapleStory real nicely.

Roger117

once overpowered weapons go into the black market, its over for me and im sure it would be for many others would too. i dont mind if only special edition weapons became available like the ak-103 for 30 days or something. right now there's nothing much to worry about since there are only knifes in the black market plus another pistols. like somebody's going to whip out a machette in an all permitted game. right now we just have to wait and see

Ekryptik

It actually looks quite good.

They won't sell game changing guns or weapons, they have said that before. They said that no uber guns will be bought with NX. That was true and they will keep it that way.

These are MASKS.

Kayoz

They need to make money for the servers some how, although I won't be buying any NX in the near future lol. So far it seems like it's just stuff you can buy to customize your soldier

killzer666

i think it will bring more people back cauze they can rst their kdr and change their name i like it ive been wanting new melles and the samuri sowrd is the shiznit

Shaboozie

Look at that fire mask... 85% protection? LOL! That's not overpowered in any fassion. You know... the only fire mask out... the one you can only get with... and you have to use NX.

Looks like that whole "masks the weapon thing" was thrown out the window day one of the Black Market. xD

poir123

Well the NX doesn't effect gameplay. The swords and stuff don't enhance anything. If its like MapleStory all it does is mask over the stuff.

If Nexon comes out with a x2 exp, x2 gp thing I am quitting.

nice sig...
anyways. being a non-nx user, i think this is a bad idea. wasting money on a game isn't really smart in my opinion. the nx coders and programmers get enouh money through maplestory, kart rider, and audtion anyway...

they should have like better clothes. :p

Roger117

yep right there poir. i want to see clothes in there like swat force or something, although i don't care about thr black market and i dont see myself buying anything from there. and anyway, $4 for a knife? im not cheap i have money but that seems a lot for a knife that doesnt do much i heard (the ninjato im talking about).

Werbung: