Biggest disapointment

Daxter D

When you've downloaded games off the VC, have you ever been disapointed with them or wondered why you bothered?

So far I've found that applies to Mario Kart 64 and Ocarina of Time.

Werbung:

VGS

EngWii said:
ocarina of time, because after downloading it, i couldn't start it without the classic controller.

Have you tried using the Gamecube controller?

Anyway, the most dissapointing game that I've downloaded so far is Ristar, seeing as I already had 2 copies when I downloaded it (Three including the Rom).

Jailbreak

EngWii said:
ocarina of time, because after downloading it, i couldn't start it without the classic controller.
once you started it you'll prob like it though. i ain't downloaded any yet but b4 i do ill read reviews

Noel

Well mario kart wasn't as good as i thought it was but thats about it. I found F-Zero x much better than i expected i'd recommend it to anyone.

kaitora

i gotta say they are old games, hence classics, and so they could never be a disappointment to me... unless it's one of those dreaded rubbish games

Werbung:

papermario13689

How can you be disappointed with Mario Kart 64?! It's the most amazing Mario Kart game, and it's what I think kicked off the series. I think the biggest disappointment for me was the fact that there weren't that many downloads available.