Big problem with patching

MooCowMan

I HAVE a fucking nexon account now, otherwise i won`t be downloading the fucking game now. And if we overuse the word fuck now, this is probably gonna end out like a discussion one would have on a school yard.
Anyways, i just hope that its worth it. Because if it still won`t work even though i downloaded it from Nexon directly, i`m gonna laugh.

You're an idiot..

Listen, even if the download from the one site worked, you still wouldn't have been able to play without a Nexon account. You weren't getting that so I had to force feed it to you. If you have the account now, and still have the problem, you can actually troubleshoot the fucking error. Jesus tittyfucking Christ! -_-

Werbung:

DarkestVampire

You're an idiot..

Listen, even if the download from the one site worked, you still wouldn't have been able to play without a Nexon account. You weren't getting that so I had to force feed it to you. If you have the account now, and still have the problem, you can actually troubleshoot the fucking error. Jesus tittyfucking Christ! -_-

Just the fact that troubleshooting doesn`t work for every version of the game is something already.
I just didn`t want anymore spam and advertisements in my mailbox from that Nexon guys.
So troll and flame me all you like, i take it with humor.

Such as... who does Jesus tittyfuck? :p

MooCowMan

calm down mooCowMan no need to call some one an idiot just calmly explain it to them.

He's clearly an idiot.. I'm just pointing out the obvious! :)

Just the fact that troubleshooting doesn`t work for every version of the game is something already.
I just didn`t want anymore spam and advertisements in my mailbox from that Nexon guys.
So troll and flame me all you like, i take it with humor.

Such as... who does Jesus tittyfuck? :p

Troubleshooting is basically finding out what the problem is. Such as, looking on the technical support section of the Nexon Forum to find out what your errors means. Which also requires a Nexon Account. -_- Nexon barely spams your Email, I have gotten so few emails from them. Stop being paranoid..

MooCowMan

Well hes new here so no need to be mean.
He wasn't getting the point, sometimes force is necessary.

Can't we all just be friends?
No, I hate you! :)

So i am an idiot, whats the big deal?
Why are you so angry and agressive?
I may be an idiot and a troll, but a harmless one who just wants to play this game but cant.
I am not angry, I was just trying to get the point through that thick skull of yours. Now that you understand, I don't need to be "mean". :rolleyes:

DarkestVampire

@ MooCowMan: My skull is actually so thick, i still don`t see the point of registering to play freeware games. lol Its FREE, so free should also mean free to distrubute, right?

MooCowMan

That?s because you don`t know it either. :p
Gotcha there man.

No, you moron. Nexon doesn't want just anyone playing the game, you have to agree to a privacy policy and terms of service. If they didn't have the privacy policy then they couldn't scan your computer when you are reported for abusing the terms of service. Hackers are a big problem in first person shooters, its a necessary precaution to keep the game running good. It also prevents Nexon from being sued for some things, say Nexon America's recent decision to terminate South America's service. It keeps the game organized and keeps everyone happy.

Werbung:

DarkestVampire

Well, whatever. I only see that if the game`s distributed, the ammount of fans and players grows.
Or it might`ve been just an old version that isn`t supported anymore, i dunno.
Anyways, its downloaded and installed now, lets see this piece of fuck work.