Best way to deal with speed hacks

cvspartan101

Whenever I play CTF in junkflea in a non-elite game there are many speed hackers
Some people are bad at speed hacking and they usually fly into walls and stuff so it's easy to kill but once in a while a pro speed hacker shows up

The only way I can kill him is using mines

I need help killing speed hackers
Whats the best wep to use against them:confused::confused::confused:

Werbung:

caleeb12

I hate to say it, but a shottie would be best. Or mines. Or better yet, glitch out of map. That's as noob as a person can get.

MooCowMan

I wonder why people even want to hack? to look cool or something? It just ruins the game for everyone!!!

It's not about being better (well.. besides the ones who leach hacks) and it's not about looking cool. It's about being able to bend the rules, doing something you normally couldn't do. Same reason I glitch for fun ( I don't glitch in matches, that's a pussy thing to do). They just don't care if they're ruining it for other people.

SPARTANZ77

I love people who try to speed,I was in a clan scrim yesterday And one of their members was speeding and kept hitting the wall and I killed him everytime

chrisbrown

100% mines works everytime put them in the most common places they speed through and BAM a kill. ( unless they see them and jump right pst them -.- )

Cyder

Speedies are pretty predictable in their run paths... 4 kills straight same speeder until the Dum-azz choose a seperate path. I think they need to hack to be competative.. their impatience for success overrides any sense of integrity... seems they can "swallow" their integrity pretty easily...

Werbung: