Best way to deal with hackers.

Phinocio

Don't play. Seriously, I went to a non elite game, and I was LITERALLY the ONLY legit player there. All the other team had speed hacks etc.

Then I went to another game, same thing.

Werbung:

XCalibry

I don't think that is the "best" way to deal with hackers. A good way is to still play them and kill them and that shows that hacking doesn't win all the time because it does not haha!

john66

Best way to deal with them is to insault them and there family till they get pissed and kill you the most. Trust me, o it all the time.

TTNO

ya if your with a bunch of ppl that arnt hackers then just keep talking bad to them and they will leave, or if your the leader of the room, change it of melee only cause a hacker cant do much there

SPARTANZ77

if just speed hackin on DR i just snipe when there coming through the hallway,which usually kills them and if there like OPKing i insult them in the worst way possible,virgin,whore,slut yo mommas my B***

etc.

MooCowMan

Best way to deal with them is to insault them and there family till they get pissed and kill you the most. Trust me, o it all the time.

ya if your with a bunch of ppl that arnt hackers then just keep talking bad to them and they will leave, or if your the leader of the room, change it of melee only cause a hacker cant do much there

WRONG! You insult them and they set their sites on you. They have this hack call name-tags which shows name-tags of the other team at all times.. they hunt you down and kick your ass. Don't insult them.. joke with them, be chill with them.. don't insult them, they don't get annoyed by it, they find it funny! That's fuel for them! They always go after the broadcaster, insulters and whiners..

Codi69

Just popping in here to show these glitchers I found, watch out for them.

My IGN: Codi69

Glitchers IGN's:

dudeernizer (was using the Waverider glitch to kill respawners)
CAFAdmin (using that wierd godemode hack to teleport around and kill us)
supraasianman (obviously trying to glitch in Waverider)

Attachments

• Combat-Arms_04.jpg
    Combat-Arms_04.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Combat-Arms_09.jpg
    Combat-Arms_09.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Combat-Arms_10.jpg
    Combat-Arms_10.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Combat-Arms_13.jpg
    Combat-Arms_13.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 12

MooCowMan

There is NO god mode hack.. Jesus. MPGH's God Mode is server sided (they are the only ones that had it), meaning it wont work if attempted to use it. MPGH doesn't even code hacks anymore, they couldn't get passed hack-shield. CAFadmin is OPKing, One Position Killing, he sits in one spot.. people appear in front of him, he slashes his knife and they die.

sp1res

wat i do is i just get them bored just let them kill u.. cus how much fun can that be haha? i put in a little insults here and there to show them im not afk lol :)

SPARTANZ77

fuck,next person who wants a free account from me you gotta me teamviewed CAFAdmin is my old account that a gave away I WILL NOT GIVE YOU PEOPLE HACKING ACCOUNTS

john66

WRONG! You insult them and they set their sites on you. They have this hack call name-tags which shows name-tags of the other team at all times.. they hunt you down and kick your ass. Don't insult them.. joke with them, be chill with them.. don't insult them, they don't get annoyed by it, they find it funny! That's fuel for them! They always go after the broadcaster, insulters and whiners..

Uh, I just said I insault them so they kill me a lot and then I just keep on laughing at them for being faggits.

MrPoog

If you insult them in the right way, you can get them to leave.

If they're using VIP hacks, they're paying for them. Paying $20 a month to hold a button and "own" everybody on an online game where the only aspect of it that makes it fun is that fact that you go around to shoot people is just lifeless and stupid. If they have nothing better to do than sit there and "own" with their downloaded "skills" in their lives, then they need to get ripped off the computer and duct-taped to a tree until they hear a heartbeat. I mean honestly, what kind of person actually WANTS to come into a map and hold the left mouse button on a group of people you know couldn't even get close to killing you? Sure, the power would get to you for maybe the first five minutes. After that I'd actually want to go have some fun by actually using my own skill to kill other people that aren't that easy of which to dispose.

Just hit them with stuff like that and they'll realize that they're wasting their time and money and probably go legit. However, there are those occaisonal noobs that actually don't have anything better to do and will sit there and ignore you, and say that they did your mom last night and you're a crying little baby. In that case, just tell them that you know that they know that they're wasting their life away by paying $20 a month to hold down a button and masturbate over their own "skill," and then leave.

I wish ignorant pieces of **** like this could be dealt with in the same ways as some of the people on Maplestory who bothered me, like dexless sins who would come into my map and just ks the crap out of me for 2 hours until I realized I was wasting my time sitting there trying to defend myself, and so were they. With those noobs, you can just ask your friend Alex to change their secret information for two months and watch as they scream at you to give it back on some other account, because they knew it'd be you after you warned them what you were going to do to them and they still didn't stop. :O

Yeah, some of my feelings about VIP hackers and other ignorant little shriveled up ***ches seeped into this reply. :/

Werbung:

john66

Wow.. that's a retarded tactic

You sound like one of the people that calls out hacker on anyone who kills you.

You sound like one of those faggits that blows at everything. I don't call everyone a hacker like you do dumb shit. So I'd shut up, your name also sucks.
I can laugh and get killed alot because my k/d can take a few points off.
Just how I honestly feel about you.