Best Assault Rifle?

Vacancy

Vote here for what you consider to be the best all around assault rifle

I cant decide between these 3

1. G36
2. AK47
3. MK16SCAR

Post your opinions and also which mods you would consider using for each gun.

-Vacancy

Werbung:

-DeaFen0-

SCAR. Accurate as can be, slow yet easy-to-control fire rate, little recoil, and overall awesome looking.
As an added bonus, it's made by the guys who made the P90 for the US Special Forces (as a replacement for the M4A1). Automatic Kalashnikov 1947s have a heck of a lot of power and are pretty nice, and the German G36E has a nice state base with a built in scope, but such things come at a great cost. The SCAR is straight forward, good for tuning up or just for bringing onto the field. Suggest a scope though, and suppressors are ok. Just don't put on that extended magazine crap, it's just stupid to promote spray and pray. Once you get along pretty well with the fire rate and CQB, try upgrading to the M14 and a red dot. I'm a spotter providing my sniper with close-mid range support, and it works pretty darn well with a lot of power in each bullet (STILL NO EXTENEDED MAGS!!!). OK, I'm done ranting.

Jordan B

What about the AK-74u ?

I find it has great ROF , little recoil if you put a s1 suppresor on it , And it's great with burst's from a distance aswell .

Out of your three though ? Hmmmmmmm ,
MK16 SCAR-L . I have used the gun since I started playing and it's great. Go for that ( if it suits you ) .

Layzie

If you're good at controlling recoil, then I suggest picking either the G36 or the AK-47 out of the three. Personally I like the AK-47 b/c in scope there isn't as much kick as with the G36.

untuxable

i'd pick the G36E because (and this is my opinion and personal experience) the AK-47 has too much recoil and the SCAR is basically a cheaper version of the G36E (compare side by side w/ stats)

oh, btw Layzie, the reason why the G36E has more kick in the scope than the Ak-47 is that the G36E's scope zoom in more than the AK's attached scope.

Layzie

AHh didn't realize that untuxable.. only tried the g36 a few times and didn't like it. I"m usually a sniper anyway, but thanks for point that detail out =)

-DeaFen0-

The reason the G36E's scope has so much more 'kick' is due to recoil. This is due to a number of reasons. One, the G36E's scope zooms in pretty darn far, promoting and emphasizing any move you make. You move your mouse an inch? It'll be like moving one-fifth. You fire a bullet? The scope makes it seem like you've fired ten. Most scopes in the game otherwise don't emphasize so much. Number 2 is the gun itself. Due to the G36E being Heckler and Koch's spawn of the gods, it's got some pretty good stats. To make up for this, Nexon gave the G36E a very high recoil. While it won't affect those running and gunning, don't expect to be making scoped headshots very easily. Look at the AUG A1. The gun has less recoil, and the scope zooms in much less. As a result, the gun practically lets you fire in full auto while scoped in. Try any assault rifle you currently have with a TA1 or TA3, and then steal a G36E. You'll notice the difference immediately. Now go to the Shop. Check out the G36E's stats to your currently owned assault rifle. You'll notice a few stats stand out. Hope this helps. :)

shufan

I'd have to say K2 on single fire. At first, it's sort of hard to use, but now that I've gotten used to it, I can outsnipe snipers at long-range, rape at medium range (that's what it's best at), and kill people effectively at close-range. There is little to no recoil when you use single shot on K2 and that's what I like most about it. Plus, I click fast enough that you can barely tell I'm using single shot. I'm surprised more people don't use the K2. I use an ACOG scope with it.

Werbung: