Battlefield 3

Super Six 4

Battlefield 3's new Frostbite engine should kill all competitors for a while, including MW3, and the dynamic nature of BF is great, but I doubt the young lads will be turned onto it.

Werbung:

smartz129

I think that Bad Battlefield company 3 will not because COD also has MW3 coming out which might be the reason why it won't really Knock It Out of the Park because MW3 has the new kinds like France, England, Moscow and etc. Well that is just my opinion

Super Six 4

It might be prudent for Dice to wait a while after MW3 is released, to release N
BC3, because they'd probably pick up the dissapointed people from MW3. Also, which ever one comes out last will be remembered a little easier...but that's not accounting for the COD hype.

iriotzzz

Well Battlefield seems better right now for me but only because we have Multiplayer gameplay. All we have seen of MW3 is some single player gameplay that looked exactly like MW2. Guess we'll just have to see in the next couple of months.

Well Battlefield seems better right now for me but only because we have Multiplayer gameplay. All we have seen of MW3 is some single player gameplay that looked exactly like MW2. Guess we'll just have to see in the next couple of months.

But the thing is, why should they change it? Customers have already proven they'll by the same thing from them over and over again.

Honestly, if I knew I could get away with reselling customers the same thing with just a new coat of paint year after year, I'd do it too.

Super Six 4

'Bout the only new thing was the hinged scope. The UAV was just a new version of the same thing, and the 9 bang just seems unnecessary. However it didn't show any reasonable plot changes (by reasonable I mean more sensible than MW2's twists)-i.e. things that make it interesting. For all we know it's not really the same game. I'm waiting to see more before I judge more.

oninightmare

But the thing is, why should they change it? Customers have already proven they'll by the same thing from them over and over again.

Honestly, if I knew I could get away with reselling customers the same thing with just a new coat of paint year after year, I'd do it too.

Well that thing is, is that, the new Battlefield game is going to have a gigantic impact on MW3, like the ability to Use Tanks in Tank battles and the gigantic 64 person multiplayer battles. This is going to be Epic to where I believe MW3 won't stand a change, multiplayer modes though.

oninightmare

I meant that with the huge teams of 32 vs 32 for the multiplayer modes. Everyone is going to want to play battlefield instead of MW3. That's what's going to put them ahead of MW3.

Super Six 4

Well, yes it will net a bunch of former COD players and/or grab some first time BF players, but I assume that "everyone" is just a relative term here.

I don't even dare doubt the impact that Battlefield 3 will have on Modern Warfare. Impact was never the issue at all in fact. The impact itself has to be strong enough AND consistent enough to veer people away from Call of Duty. Which right now, our society has become well accustomed to.

omarfw

Battlefield won't be more popular than BF3 because Battlefield has never been more popular than CoD.

CoD fans have always like CoD and BF fans have always liked BF. Battlefield 3 and MW3 are nothing alike therefore they will not steal fans from either series and neither one will come out victorious.

RPCOM

In my opinion, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 would be a better game. Battlefield 3 would also be a good game. Maybe both will be equal? I will buy and play both the games! ;)

Werbung:

Graiden

I also think MW3 will have more popularity then Battlefield..but it hasn't been released yet. I guess we'll live and see, I can't wait for trying it.