Battlefield 3

Colour

What do you think? Will it live up to the hype? Will it be more popular than COD?

I don't think it will be more popular because of those 12 year olds but it will be better

Werbung:

FuzzyMike

I do not think this is going to be a really good game.
I think Modern Warfare 3 would be much better, I am not a battlefield fan.

Soulwatcher

Dice has done a outstanding job with the last two Bad Companies I am sure that Battlefield 3 will be no different. The whole social network setup the game is going to have could extend the life of the game. (I am not sure about what the rules are for posting links on this forum so if you want to learn about the social network aspect of the game your going to have to Google it.) Social networking is what keeps PC games alive years after they were released. I am excited to see it coming to consoles, I hope more developers follow suit.

P.S. I think your right the kids are going to stick to Call of Duty, Battlefield 3 will be much more enjoyable with out them.

iebo00

I heard you can drive tanks and fly planes in this one. Does anyone know if thats right? The gameplay trailer looks intense. I can't wait to see how thorough the destructible environments are.

Dave1005

Having now seen the E3 demo for this game, with all of the vehicles, the level of detail in the graphics, and the destructible environments, I find it very hard that it won't live up to anyone's standards. I've never played any of the Battlefield games. But now, after seeing what it's going to look like and play like, I'm definitely going to have to try it out.

Shas Shadow

I personally think it will be much better than the COD series. I can't help but notice how every CoD is extremely similar to the other one in general, with some weapon upgrades or a new game mode. The warfare in the BF series is much more elaborated, much more diverse than CoD. (There are vehicles, 'open' terrain, realistic bullets, areal combat, and so on.)

ben123

The commercial for BF3 makes it look the environmental actions are going to be really good. Mw3 and none of the call of duty games in the series have ever done this. Example: in BF3 you throw a grenade at a door and it explodes. COD, the door stays there as if its made of metal and none of the paint chipped off. I believe more people will buy MW3 because of the name.

joebotz

Battlefield 3 looks amazing but I don't think it will be able to beat Modern Warfare 3. The game is a lot more realistic, but it cannot beat the fps action of the Modern Warfare series along with Black Op's which i thought was a good game.

skowe

i think it will wipe out COD.I don't think that cod is bad but as i saw it it has been constant reproduction of MW1 with minor changes in graphics and weapon choices if you played the BFBC2 you'll see how much harder and more lifelike BF is than COD

Colour

I heard you can drive tanks and fly planes in this one. Does anyone know if thats right? The gameplay trailer looks intense. I can't wait to see how thorough the destructible environments are.

Well in other EA games you can so I can't confirm it but it is extremely likely. Also destructible environments will be complete because in BFBC2 instead of killing someone you can completely destroy the building they are in to kill them

I definitely think it will turn out to be much better than Modern Warfare 3. The amount of effort put into the detail and various aspects of the game can clearly be seen and it looks much more improved than the previous installments whereas Modern Warfare 3 just looks like a copy of Modern Warfare 2 with more guns and action.

Trebob33

I've never played a Battlefield game before but I've always wanted to. I've heard good things about these games and have always been told by my friends who have it to try it out but I haven't got around to it. Also, I think it's going to be hard to beat COD MW3 not only because it will probably be a good game but also because they have such an established name. There are a lot of people that will go out and buy the next COD even if it isn't good just because of the name. I'm getting bored of the current COD so I hope there are other good alternatives like Battlefield being released soon.

Dy.namik

I think it will, I mean there are a lot of serious gamers out there and BF3 is one of those games for serious gamers. By the looks of it, it is very good looking and it may attract people that have never played a battlefield game before.

Werbung:

oninightmare

I seriously do think that Battlefield 3 will blow COD out of the park. The new Frostbite engine they are using is the best in it's class for making games and well the graphics are just too appealing to keep people from playing it. It like's almost like you are in the game.