Banned For No Reason!

cookiejuweew

The date is May 8, 2009. I went to trumpet lessons at 4:30 PM, and I checked the launcher and I could still play. But when I came back at 7:00 PM, everything said "401 blocked by administrator", AND I DIDN'T EVEN PLAY ONCE! I don't hack or glitch, I'm LEGIT. My user is Cookiejuweew and I don't know what happened! Moderators help me and unban me!:mad:

Werbung:

MooCowMan

This isn't the combat arms official forum you fuck. Go to nexon, file a ticket. Ain't shit we can do for you

Just looked and it says your account doesn't exist? Usually you get a nice big Dishonorable Discharge marker over your avatar.

illspirit

Someone's trying to hard at being an asshole.

Use a proxy to login to the Nexon site and file a ticket, they probably won't do anything for you though.

spuznick242

yea this is pathetic there is nothing anyone here can do for you and im sure there is a reason your banned whether or not you know or you just dont want to tell us...

CookieMan

Well, judging by how he's an "asshole", he probably typed something offensive in, got pissed, or something disruptive that was offensive to someone. Or, his name might be offensive. What is your online name?

Werbung:

rocktrns

OK This thread should be locked
Even though this comes up in goggle before the official forums doesn't mean we can help.
My advice to you is to go file a ticket.
Can you remember anything you have done that might have gotten you banned?