SELLING/TRADING VAC BANNED ACCOUNT [CHEAP & HONEST]

Peez99

I am still trying to get rid of my old account. It has VAC bans for Black Ops 1 Multiplayer, MW3 Multiplayer & Source Dedicated servers. I have created new account and don't play any of the games on here.
Will let it go for Black Ops 1 key, preferably gifted to my new account, or $10 via paypal, I was asking for $15 and up but have dropped it down to $10, I dont mind selling it so cheap due to the bans on record and considering the fact that most of the games were gifts aquired through trades, bdays, and christmas. I would much rather have the key than the cash. Really people, so what if it has VAC bans, how often do you come across an account with many games for $10, I have seem some pretty high prices on here for not so many games. This account still has a bunch of good games!
Yeah I may have cheated before and I definitely learned my lesson, but please don't think I am here to scam, you are not obligated to buy/trade I am just here giving this a shot. If it is possible to use an admin or moderator as a middle man I am cool with that, but you can trust me anyway.

Werbung:
Werbung: